Bon Temps - Week 1 of the True Blood Challenge

Replies

• Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Hello Teammates! Feel Free to add me, best of luck to all!(and especially to us ;) lol
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    I can't get my signature to work either. I copied it from unaffected's post and deleted the spaces. Can someone help?

I accidentally posted the wrong links initially.

In order to get the Bon Temps graphic, copy and paste the following into your signature:

team_bontemps_smaller.jpg

After you paste it, DELETE the extra space after "img" and before the brackets in the beginning and end. That should fix ya up! :)
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Hi everyone :)

Glad to join you! I looove True Blood. I like the books too, but I've only read up to bk 4 so far.

SW: 69.2kg / 152.5lb
    June 1: 68.7
    July 1: 66.7
    August 1: 64.7
    August 31: 62.7
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Hello everyone! So excited to join this challenge.:smile:
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Hey all! Can anyone tell me how to put our banner into my myfitpal tracker? I saw it on a few other peoples and think it looks really cool that way.
  • Pam37841
    Hey all! Can anyone tell me how to put our banner into my myfitpal tracker? I saw it on a few other peoples and think it looks really cool that way.

YAY! GO ME! I figured it out!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Love me some Eric! Yum!
  • Dee98118
    Dee98118 Posts: 8
    Hi all. Just got into the show a month ago. Caught up to end of season 2...but missing the last show. Saw a rerun of season 3 opener and it had some scenes/happenings that were not in the replay on HBO! Bummer. Anyway, this challenge seems cool if I am understanding it correctly. Let's add some fun to the seriousness of weightloss and fitness!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    UPDATE:

Hello Team Bon Temps!

I have added a team member to your roster. Your new teammate is:

melusinagr

Please add her to your friends list so she can join in the fun!

• melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Hi everyone! Reporting in to Team Bon Temps! But I can't get the sig to work. =(
  • melusinagr
    Got one sig to work, but not the other. Ah, the thrills of code. ;)
  • melusinagr
    Ok, here are my details:

Starting weight: 71.5 kilos (157.6 lbs)
    Goal 1: 70 kilos (154 lbs) by June 19th (my sister-in-law's wedding)
    Goal 2: 68 kilos ( 149 lbs) by July 15th
    Goal 3: 65 kilos by the end of the challenge

Here's hoping I can make it. My weight loss slowed to a stop for a month, finally picking up again this week. I don't know if these goals are realistic at this point, but we'll see. I'm really gonna try hard. =)
  • MyFriendLinn
    MyFriendLinn Posts: 102 Member
    Team Bon Temps here!!!!!!!!!!

We are so going to rock those other vamps!!!!
  • MyFriendLinn
    my computer is acting goofy........the other teams are trying to mess with us already!
  • MyFriendLinn
    Melonie, that is such a good sign.........of course we are the team to beat!
  • MyFriendLinn
    Melonie, that is such a good sign.........of course we are the team to beat!
  • MyFriendLinn
    I've added several of you as friends....if I haven't added you.............Add me,

Lets go team!
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    So team - shall we get down to sharing some important dieting discussion to kick this thing off?!

Who is your favourite character from the show? :bigsmile:

personally, I am definitely going with that scandanavian hunk of awesomeness Eric :love:

I love Layfette, he funny and reminds me of some of my family. I love this show can't wait for for the next season.
  • Pam37841
    Has anyone got the whole calories and exercise calories thing figured out? I am having problems eating as much as it says I should to be able to eat back my exercise calories. It keeps saying I am eating to little and am in SM?! It is driving me nuts!
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    really? I dont think mine says this unless my food is under 1200 - it seems not to take exercise into account... (could be wrong - should have a look at a day I did a bit more on...) - but it is up to you re the exercise cals thing - general consensus on here is to eat them back or part of them - I have found this week trying to eat them I am not losing - could just be a bad week, could be the extra cals. I am personally tempted to just drop back to eating assigned cals and then accepting exercise as bonus deficit when I do it - in saying this, I do not do gym sessions every day so my deficit tends not to be too crazy...

how is everyone going? big plans for the weekend? getting psyched for our first weigh in yet?
This discussion has been closed.