BAD NEWS : (

Options
I won't be able to post much for a while... : ( Im typing this on my phone...They are really watching internet usage at work. So I will have to lay low for a while...cry cry...have to type that not sure how to use the smiley face thing on phone.LOL... But I don't wnat them to block all net use at work for us. So until they get over their little audit on the net use I will have to find a way to deal with my MFP withdrawl. I am allowed to log calories and exercise but no chatting. THE NERVE OF THESE PEOPLE...LOL...WHAT? AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK OR SOMETHING? LOL Anywho...I'll miss u all and will return as soon as possible...Mann the pit ladies...LOL love, hugs, and smooches.... Keep up the good work! I'll try to pop in every now and then. :cry:

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to post much for a while... : ( Im typing this on my phone...They are really watching internet usage at work. So I will have to lay low for a while...cry cry...have to type that not sure how to use the smiley face thing on phone.LOL... But I don't wnat them to block all net use at work for us. So until they get over their little audit on the net use I will have to find a way to deal with my MFP withdrawl. I am allowed to log calories and exercise but no chatting. THE NERVE OF THESE PEOPLE...LOL...WHAT? AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK OR SOMETHING? LOL Anywho...I'll miss u all and will return as soon as possible...Mann the pit ladies...LOL love, hugs, and smooches.... Keep up the good work! I'll try to pop in every now and then. :cry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Okay...that just stinks!!!!! :angry: :sad: :angry: :sad:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: I say as I continue to troll this site....
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I hear you on this lady! I am going through the same thing right now. :grumble: :grumble:
    Earn my paycheck are you kidding??
  • tamifanny
    Options
    Your too Funny:laugh: Kmart, I just saw has FREE internet usage & so does the Library. I know I know you want to get paid for logging on your Calories:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Don't get caught!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwww!! Gonna miss you girl!!!!

Sheesh! The nerve of some people....expecing you to work and all! :grumble:

Hug!
    -Tam
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I cant take it anymore!!!!!!! :huh: I'm shaking, trembling, and this is only the first day...:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:angry: :mad: :explode: :noway: :ohwell: :cry: :sad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:brokenheart: :cry:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: What's up with those bosses! We need our MFP! Sending good thoughts your way! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Maybe... If you could introduce your boss to MFP then they would understand the addiction and say it's ok! :smile: It's worth a shot... Good luck!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    The *kitten*, next they'll want you to arrive on time and only take an hour for lunch.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Don't they CARE about your HEALTH!!!???:mad: You need this tool to become healthier, it should be part of the health benefits package!!!!:angry::angry:
    Ez
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Don't they CARE about your HEALTH!!!???:mad: You need this tool to become healthier, it should be part of the health benefits package!!!!:angry::angry:
    Ez

That's what I was going to say! Like how your mind works, Ez!
  • p90x_Dude
    Options
    :sad:
    Boss rules as long as you're on the clock! :angry: