Need Amerikan friends

Options
YvetteDem
YvetteDem Posts: 422 Member
I need Amerikan friends. You have nice car and house, no?

I like peanut brittle and vodka.

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hi YvetteDem,

Where are you from?
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hi YvetteDem,

Where are you from?

I from mother Russia. But know I live in big amerikan city. I work in parking garage and take moeny from Amerikans who park their big cars.

*GIVES YOU A BIG AMERICAN HUG* Welcome to the USA!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    oh god you guys. This troll has been here before. Please do not feed the trolls.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    oh god you guys. This troll has been here before. Please do not feed the trolls.

That's insenstive Lucky. I'm just welcoming this sweet lady into our country to show her what America is all about.
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Sorry but I don't think this is for real.

Not all Americans have big fancy cars & houses & I think its rude to say you work in a parking garage and take money from Americans.

This person can't be for real, the whole thing is condescending.

Why would you say you live in a "big American City"? Just say the City & from "Mother" Russia, I know plenty of folks from Russia and they don't say Mother Russia they say Russia or a more specific place.

I'm not buying this.

I don't even know why I'm commenting.. Lol
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Im sorry but.....what the hell...Amerikan? Peanut brittle? Nice car and house? Huh?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

That's insenstive Lucky. I'm just welcoming this sweet lady into our country to show her what America is all about.
    [/quote]
    Did you get her in the van successfully?

trolls.gif
  • paintmelucky
    Options
    I do not have a big fancy can but I have a little fancy-ette car and I have lots of peanut butter..in America we put the peanut butter on nipples and let dogs lick it off...you should totally try it..
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    bump

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

trolllololol
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I do not have a big fancy can but I have a little fancy-ette car and I have lots of peanut butter..in America we put the peanut butter on nipples and let dogs lick it off...you should totally try it..

LMAO.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • JEK717
    Options

BAHAHAHA and we walk across sidewalks backwards with our hands in our ears!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

Bwahaha!!
  • paintmelucky
    Options

LOL...I love that
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    lol this is a terrible troll i bet its some fat guy who mocks the site even tho it works
  • paintmelucky
    Options
    you could always put a hotdog in your vag....lol I just cant go there lol
  • JEK717
    Options

LOL...I love that

Haha would be really funny...if this person was for real and ACTUALLY tried it...LMFAO!