28 Calories

Options
regions02
regions02 Posts: 154 Member
Okay - I have 28 calories left for the day! What the heck can you eat for 28 calories? Is it better to be under your calorie count for go over a little?

Replies

• samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    have a handful of carrots, grapes, or something. i say it's better to go slightly over than to stay under!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Go do some exercise and earn some more for a real meal :wink:
  • zsmom1979
    zsmom1979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pickles!!!! :)
  • regions02
    Options
    I would do that, but I'm doing the zigzag calories this week and exercise doesn't count.
  • stina804
    stina804 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jello
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options

I agree, IF you're hungry?

But 28 calories shouldn't really affect you. If you're hungry, then eat, if you aren't then I say leave it.
    At the end of the day there is no "REAL" accuracy to the exact amount of calories eaten a day, but if you're eating in moderation and choosing the healthier options with a balance of exercise, then you're doing fine.
    MFP is a guiding tool to help us on our healthier journey- at least that's how I see it.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options

Great advice!
  • regions02
    Options
    Decided to do 3/4 cup of fresh strawberries and go over 8 calories! Thanks everybody.
    Love this site!
  • jmcharles52
    jmcharles52 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    as long as you eat 1200 calories your fine. You don't need to eat your exact calories. I try to be a little under. I only eat if I'm hungry, don't force yourself to eat just to get the exact calories
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Agree with pickles:tongue: