Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

CAT LOVERS CLICK HERE [newborn kittens!!!]

13»

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    I'm one cat away from "Crazy Cat Lady"--we just had a litter of 4--They are adorable. Now we have to get everybody fixed!!! (My husband doesn't want to be married to the crazy cat lady. LOL

the crazy cat lady comment made me think of something a client said to the vet i work for in the room when examing her cat. the doc ask if she had others at home. she said one other, because anyone who has more than two cats is just crazy. the boss has i think around seven or is it eight now, almost peed my pants trying not to laugh. here is the bosses latest... Lt. Dan

226250_10150194576867608_775487607_6889378_6117852_n.jpg[/url]
    229107_10150194577412608_775487607_6889385_6719619_n.jpg[/url]
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    These kittens have to be the cutest thing I've ever had in my room... ever. [srry ex-bfs]

HAHAHA I share that sentiment. I always tell my kittie he's my main guy!
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    OMG Lt Dan!! He's just gorgeous!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    :heart: kittehs! :heart:
  • lalahawley
    lalahawley Posts: 19 Member
    How sweet! We have 3 all black cats and one that's a "pewter" color. Love them all...even on those days they drive me nuts.
    Thanks for sharing! :happy:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Squeee!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    CATS! :smooched: Used to have a beautiful Abby - you know the kind that looks like those Egyptian statues of cats...

:flowerforyou: Very cute and congrats on the new little furballs! :smile:

Since this is a thread for Cat Lovers, you all probably know about Maru, but if you don't you should check him out on YouTube.

(He is that adorable Cat that lives in Japan and loves to run around w/ a bag on a his head or dive into empty soda carriers and slide around w/ them stuck around his midsection. HIghly recommended if you love cats and have not seen...)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Kittens are sooo freeking cute!!! Make sure you set that mama up to get fixed soon, theres so many unwanted kitties out there that are born aleady and need homes!!

^^^^ THIS

ALSO! Your momma cat looks just like my Java cat who also had kittens before I got her fixed :D

Kittens are great, it's only going to get better from here, I miss my grandkittens :)

Best of luck!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Any update on their level of cuteness? More or less now?
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Cute, but you should get your cat fixed, I mean really!!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Awww omg *lots of baby talk*
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    bump... cute kitties! Congratulations
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Omg, so squeeee!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    radarsleeping_zpsc0237cb9.png

No, honey ...... those are kittens ....... you don't EAT them ....... you LOVE them !