Any Endomondo users out there??

Options
My friend just introduced me to endomondo.com - it's a free GPS-tracking workout application that you can use on your smart phone and/or computer. It's nice because it tracks your distance, time, pace, elevation, etc. And if you have a heart rate monitor, you can somehow hook that in too.

Just wondering if anyone out there uses it... we can be virtual workout buddies! :) So long as you don't make fun of how turtle-like I run. lol

http://www.endomondo.com/profile/1607906

Replies

• ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Lol I am! Dont worry, I take really really tiny steps lol. It makes my boyfriend laugh.
  • mindspinmegs311
    mindspinmegs311 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Look at you girl! Congrats on your weight loss. Those really tiny steps have paid off! :)
  • GooneyAngel
    GooneyAngel Posts: 90
    Options
    I just signed up!! You can send me a friend invite, if you would like.
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    aw i use sports tracker :=/
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    I use it but the last four times I did I got to work to find it only recorded time lol when it works it is awesome though, had same issue with runtastic, first week flawless after that hit and miss, I have make sure it connects to gps before I put phone away from now on lol =)
  • Aokark
    Aokark Posts: 25
    Options
    For those who use Endomondo, make sure it says "GPS OK" before you start it. If it don't, then it will start the timer but act as if you're standing still. It's a very useful app for exercising :-)