Tankini to Bikini Before and After (65 lbs later!)

Options
00trayn
00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
I just got my new Victoria Secret bikini in the mail and I had to try it on to see how it looked. I didn't think I'd ever wear a bikini in my life, and last summer I wore my very first one and didn't want to hide inside my apartment. I proudly went to the apartment complex pool and my stomach finally saw the light of day, haha. This summer, I've got the confidence to go to a public beach or go sailing with my boyfriend, for all the world to see! Here's where I started and where I was last summer and now this summer.

Also, I"m only 5'2", so I'm proof that you don't need to get down to 110 lbs to look decent in a bikini... body fat percentage and a little muscle goes a long way!

Starting point (almost): Around 195 at this point in March, 2010
rw7802.jpg

Last Summer, around 170:
ioi6pf.jpg

And finally, tonight, at 149ish... but I've gotten my body fat percentage down to 27% and I'm aiming for the low 20s%
30afb6u.jpg

Replies

• Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Options
    You look great and I LOVE the new bikini!!!
  • chasingskinny
    Options
    Way to go! You're looking AWESOME!!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOKIN' FREAKIN' FANTASTIC...! :heart: :love:
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Great job! The bikini is cute.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing transformation! Congrads on your weight loss, Sara. You look unbelievably great! :) Such an inspiration!

♥ Crystal
  • mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congatulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats! I'm right behind ya!:smile: Oh, and by the way, you look 20 years younger!
  • iiliiPhoenixiilii
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are looking great!!! You just def inspired me!!! Thanks!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Well done!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great way to go! Love the bikini. If only I didn't have all the baby stretch marks - I would be right with you!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    whoa hot momma!
  • Soon_to_be_Rigby
    Options
    Wow!! Great Job you look amazing and I love your taste in bikinis! Very cute!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    well done and you will deserve those retakes as you strut your stuff
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    Wonderful job...and I thought VS was only good for slinky lacey things and oils to use with them :blushing:
  • LyssaMarie13
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Inspirational for sure...
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are rockin' it!! Girl...that's what's up!...that is an inspiration for real!! I can't wait 'till I can rock a two piece !
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    WTG looking fantastic!! :smile:
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I am so happy for you!
  • mynameissara
    Options
    first of all you look great !!! you've done such a good job :) second of all, this has given me so much confidence to go out in a bikini. i usually don't because i'm scared of my stomach. even though you don't have a flat stomach you're still rocking that bikini. maybe ill get one this summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!