Getting Motivated

I am a single mother of two babies, 2 1/2 and 10 months! I am fed up with this excess baby weight and I want to kick my butt back into shape. It's hard for me to always keep track of what I eat and to fit in exercise time with my boys, but I'm ready to make a commitment.:smile:

Replies

• I am a single mother of two babies, 2 1/2 and 10 months! I am fed up with this excess baby weight and I want to kick my butt back into shape. It's hard for me to always keep track of what I eat and to fit in exercise time with my boys, but I'm ready to make a commitment.:smile:
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    I also have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old and am the same age so I can relate to your struggles. I haven't always done the best in my weight loss efforts since I began in April but I would say I'm doing pretty good over all. I have found that what works best for me besides taking the kids for a walk is to do an exercise video once they are in bed. I have also, alhtough not very faithfully yet, been doing a few weights here and there while the kids are playing in our family room. Good luck to you in your efforts. You can do it and will feel so much better for doing so.