Before & During - 130 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome Great Job!!! You look great!! :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Wow-amazing job! Really proud of you!
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl! You look amazing!!

You went from looking a lot older than 16 to a lot younger than 16!

Good for you!
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP, you look AMAZING!!!!! Keep it up! And you soo look your age now! Good for you!!!!!! Man, I needed that inspiration!
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! good job!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look incredible! Way to take charge of your life at such a young age, I know it's hard. But thanks to the changes you've made, you will definitely live a longer and healthier life. You should be very proud of yourself. Fantastic job!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!! Great job!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    amazing! I wish at that age I wouldve taken control of my diet, and not let it get as bad as it did.
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You now look even cuter than you did! And that's saying something! Awesome job. I admire your hard work and dedication.
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Simply beautiful, keep up the good work...
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is an INCREDIBLE transformation! I agree, you look much younger in your 'after' pic. Way to go!
  • updowngirl
    updowngirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a wonderful job you are doing of living your best life! You are beautiful and obviously strong in character---you can do anything you put your mind to doing. You have inspired me to keep going when it feels hard.
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    holy!!! You look just amazing. You must have worked so hard congrats! Seriously impressive. I bet people that haven't seen you in a while have their jaws drop when the look at you
  • yannethfr
    yannethfr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing weight loss and path to a healthy new life-style. It is very encouraging to know that you, being so young, have completed such an amazing journey. You are definitely an inspirations to me and others. In fact I will share your accomplishments with my own 15 y.o. niece who is also struggling with her weight, so she know that losing weight no matter how big your are is possible. Keep up the great work in your new lifestyle and the best to you always.
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! i wish i would of had your motivation when i was 16!! you should be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • twiggyrr
    twiggyrr Posts: 22
    Options
    how long did it take you?
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes, Honey you look incredible!!!!! You should be so proud of yourself, and it's so so so so good to see that you've made the changes now and not later!!!!! Cheers to you!! :drinker: (that's lemonade in those mugs :happy: )
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!! Congratulations, you did a GREAT job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!