Shy big boned woman looking for friends

Options
Hi, am new to this site but I found you through a post on the biggest loser site and it said it was free so I signed up. I am looking for someone or a group of people to help me to get to my goal. To make me accountable for my actions. I have stopped and started so many diets and workouts that I feel I will never get this weight off. I am very depressed and its hard to keep me focus on my goals. Anyways that is a little bit about my self.

Replies

• CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I too am in need of motivation and support...friend request on its way!
  • MissMissiD
    MissMissiD Posts: 9
    Options
    Would love to be support for you ! I could use some support myself !
  • ladyeyessogreen
    ladyeyessogreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!! I found that there are supportive people here and am glad I am here. :wink:
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. I just love this site..Lots of great people in here.. Add me if you like. :bigsmile:

Amy
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too, so let's help each other.
  • ladyeyessogreen
    ladyeyessogreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am open to more friends! the more support the better!!!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and I'd love to help support you - friend request on the way. :happy:
  • jess_jo4
    jess_jo4 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can do it! You've made the first step, now you just need to follow through. There will be ups and downs and it won't be easy but just think about how you feel right now and remember that. I know that I have been on and off the wagon and right now I'm in a depressed mode because I've gained weight that I had lost (I'm getting married in a month). I am angry, sad, hate to look at myself....but I am back on track! Tomorrow is a new day. A day for you to start your new life!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I totally get all about being shy. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hello! This place will help you become successful. There's a great community of people willing to help and encourage you to make the right choices. I'm here to help too!
  • asmith0301
    asmith0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is awesome, friend request sent :smile:
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will love it here. I have been using the site since min-January. I have had much success here and love helping others reach their goals. Best of luck to you as you begin.
    Angela
    ps. friend request sent :smile:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. this is such an awesome site.
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was right where you are, 8 months ago. It can be a little intimidating at first, but I think you will find that it gets easier. There is lots and lots of help and support on this site, and tools that will help you on your journey. Remember, for this to work best, you need to commit to a change in lifestyle, not just a diet. Make sure to add supportive friends who will help you out along the journey. Make sure to log your food and exercise, and ask for help whenever you need to. Feel free to send me a friend request my profile sounds like a good match for support.

I will be celebrating my 8 month MFP anniversary next week and usually post a progress blog on my anniversary so you might want to check it out. There are rumored to be progress pictures posted too!
  • beckylawrence12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have found it to be awesome. Please feel free to add me as a friend for support!
  • jeanjeanne
    jeanjeanne Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome, your not alone here, add me! We can do this together. Its an amazing website, good luck :)
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place then! = ) ill send you a request.
  • Imvidal
    Imvidal Posts: 22
    Options
    This place has changed my life and how I view working out! You could not find a lazier person than me... but MFP changed this. The support is amazing. I'll friend request you... anyone else that needs support can also friend request me. We are all in this together. it's about health and support!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I understand being shy too, but everyone here is really great! I've only been on for a couple of weeks and it's helped me sooooo much. Before joining I had started and stopped so many times that I've lost count. I'm definitely still not perfect, but I'm getting there :wink: Friend request is on the way!
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This site is brilliant, I've finally got to my goal weight after many years of trying. Request sent :flowerforyou: