38.5 pounds down (3 months) with pics

Options
cenafan
cenafan Posts: 398 Member
Still have a long way to go...but thought I would post my 3 month pics. Feeling pretty good.

beforeafter-1.jpg

Replies

• nsp1981
    nsp1981 Posts: 10
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to follow in your footsteps. :happy:
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    Wow, great results! I can see a major difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!!! Great job!!!
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great Job!Looking good!
  • ivorythorns
    ivorythorns Posts: 33
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! You look wonderful!
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    yay! well done :)
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    An amazing difference, you have done so well in such a short time. Congrats :)
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Woohoo Cena!!! What a huge accomplishment! I am so happy for you. Do you feel great? Did you have health problems that have disappeared? You are an inspiration, keep up the great work!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, honey!!
  • cenafan
    Options
    Woohoo Cena!!! What a huge accomplishment! I am so happy for you. Do you feel great? Did you have health problems that have disappeared? You are an inspiration, keep up the great work!

I never really had any major health issues (except one big scare while in Vegas a year and a half ago). I feel so much healthier. Starting to add jogging into my workout. I really hurt my knees the last time I tried because I was still too heavy. So it's nice to be able to start again. And I love that my butt is SLOWLY starting to disappear. Always the last to go.....
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    For 38.5 lbs...the changes are AMAZING! Smaller waist, hips, arms, everything! Your body is changing and looking fabulous! Great job! Keep up the awesome work!
    Like the sleeve tat, btw! ;)
  • CjsWifey411
    CjsWifey411 Posts: 12
    Options
    OMG girl you look good... I wish I would have taken pics when I started.. WTG!!!
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant!!

May I ask how you've done it? Any special tips? I have 40lbs to lose, I'm 3 weeks in but only 3 lbs down, exercising twice a week and eating no more than 1200 calories a day. How did you lose the weight so quick? I feel like it's gonna take forever! :)
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're looking fantastic!!! And for three months those are some fantastic results!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference!! Awesome job!! :)
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference. (YAY Jawline!)

You inspire me... ;)
  • cenafan
    Options
    You look brilliant!!

May I ask how you've done it? Any special tips? I have 40lbs to lose, I'm 3 weeks in but only 3 lbs down, exercising twice a week and eating no more than 1200 calories a day. How did you lose the weight so quick? I feel like it's gonna take forever! :)

nothing major...eating under my allowable calories. Walks every night. And a few off days in the mix. I have a lot more to lose, so it will come off faster for me than you.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! i've lost 15 lbs in about the same time period! ;) great job! :)
  • lc0leman
    lc0leman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice sleeve ;) Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!