Biggest Loser - Anna Kournikova to replace Jillian Michaels

Options
2»

Replies

• vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OMG I didn't even know Bob & Jillian weren't doing it! We've only just started Season 10 this week in the UK... a little bit behind to say the least!
  • WarriorJayne
    Options
    No, Bob still is on, all the other trainers are gone. Its gonna be Bob & Anna for season 12. I feel bad for Bob... the producers are saying they want to get away from the tape measure... um, then your gonna need a new logo...

Thats like taking Top Chef and saying "we are gonna get away from the *cooking*
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    She's certainly fit. I wouldn't mind looking like that!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michales is a piece of crap so anyone is better than her
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    they were just looking for some hot celebrity to boost ratings (not that the ratings nneed boosting)... what good is some hot tennis player gonna do for the contestants???
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    omg no! i love jillian :(
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm apparently in the minority because I don't get the Cara hate, and I won't miss Jillian for a second. Good riddance to that shill.

Anna is a weird pick, though. Other than ratings, I don't know what she'll bring to the show. Yes, you have to be fit to be a tennis player, and I'm sure she's been going through some serious training for the last decade, but I'm not sure that qualifies you to be training other people.
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So....what does everyone think of Anna? Do you think she's a good trainer? Some times I think she is, and some times I think she isn't. Like, I do believe she is very patient with the Older group, and she's creative in thinking of new ways to challenge them and relate to them. However, sometimes I feel like: Bob has his training in fitness (group fitness instructor), Dolvett has been a celebrity trainer- they know how to be a trainer. Anna has never "trained" before- she is fit, but does she have experience in motivating others? Would the results be different if they had a different trainer?