Crunch time Crazy training month Day 5/6/7/8

Options
I have been away and didnt get to post my dats so here is the comprtessed version. On friday my quads hurt so bad I could hardly even stand so I just went to the gym and worked my arms out for a half. Sat I was sick and felt like dirt all day, same with sunday so on monday I hit the gym in the early morning light to do some lifting. after I got out of work I did hill traioning for a half hour and then of course my toning!!! I am still doing it though my body is already gaining muscle and dropping fat because my tummy already looks smaller!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have been away and didnt get to post my dats so here is the comprtessed version. On friday my quads hurt so bad I could hardly even stand so I just went to the gym and worked my arms out for a half. Sat I was sick and felt like dirt all day, same with sunday so on monday I hit the gym in the early morning light to do some lifting. after I got out of work I did hill traioning for a half hour and then of course my toning!!! I am still doing it though my body is already gaining muscle and dropping fat because my tummy already looks smaller!!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options