Thoughts on the BIGGEST LOSER finale!

Options
Irene, Olivia, and Hannah represented so well for being in top 3! They deserved it and they worked so hard for it! However, I see that I'm not the only one who was disappointed in some of our faves that returned for the last weigh-in and didn't do as well as they probably could have.

What did you think? Who was your fave for the season?

I was SO IMPRESSED with friggin' DENI! She really brought IT...I mean the lady is almost friggin' 60 and she pulled it off HARDER and BADDER than some of the people half her age! WTG! I think it goes to show that the mind is a force to be met with when it's determined and she proved it! Great job! And the TWINS..WOW! Let's just say it was the year of the seasoned peeps stepping up and proving it! ;)

Let's be honest ...who disappointed....Q and Lariamy sp? and I thought Courtney would look different..though she did AMAZING! Authur was GREAT too and he has a lot of weight there, but i thought he would've been a bit smaller than he was from elimination to now....i don't know..it's hard whether you have a place like Biggest Loser with trainers OR just yourself and your own gym and/or living room. I definitely was impressed with Olivia's husband who didn't have the ranch and managed to bring it like he had been there since the first day right along with Olivia! Wow!

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    bump!
  • Firedup23
    Firedup23 Posts: 11
    Options
    Incredible season! A little disappointed that Rulon didnt attend.. The sisters looked amazing and Sarah was hot! I think I am most proud of the twins tho.. Great work!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I agree - great season...well I tuned in half way into the season so I didn't get to see Deni, Aurthur, Q etc...
    I thought for sure Austin would win the $100k but major props to Deni!

Olivia, Hannah & Irene looked amazing!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Yeah! What happened to Rulon?! I know he walked off and all, but that didn't mean he couldn't show up for the finale! Sam and his girl from season 8 or 9 were there and Sam's been coming to the season finales since his season has been over...so I'm surprised Rulon didn't show up to support and show off!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Oh yea - in regards to Rulon, I was disappointed he wasn't their either, I would loved to have seen his transformation.
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Incredible season! A little disappointed that Rulon didnt attend.. The sisters looked amazing and Sarah was hot! I think I am most proud of the twins tho.. Great work!

He was barred by show rules from attending. If you quit, then you can not be in the finale.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I wanted Hannah to win :(
    But Olivia had vocalized some issues she had with getting pregnant, so maybe she can use that money for some kind of fertility treatment or something. Was kind of disappointed in Arthur :(
    Reeally disappointed in Q and his wife(Laramie is her name, I think?)
    But it was awesome!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I personally thought that Deni looked like a corpse & should gain a few pounds back. She looked sickly to me. There's a fine line sometimes between being thin & being TOO thin. IMO, she crossed that threshold.

Thought everyone else did extremely well with the exception of L & Q, but after watching the season, I didn't expect a lot there. Most everyone else looked fantastic.

I was BLOWN AWAY by the sisters (Olivia & Hannah) they seriously looked like models. I thought those were the 2 best transformations I've ever seen on the show. They were thin, but looked fit & healthy. They deserved it.

Irene looked great, but bad choice of dress. It wasn't figure flattering & she needs something that isn't strapless to contain the overhang. By no means am i "making fun" of her, i'm just saying, we all have flaws we have to work with & she has a lot of excess up top unfortunately. She also needed a dress that showed her figure a little more, IMO!

Was pretty impressed with everyone. Didn't figure Rulon would be there. With his attitude, i'm sure he's gained all the weight back + some anyhow.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I was pretty surprised that it was all females at the end. 48% weight loss all at home is pretty huge. Not to mention it's good proof that you don't need to be on the show to see results. Deni's % lost was basically the same as Olivia and Hannah's

Hannah's loss has made me re-evaluate my own goals. She seems to be a similar frame to me but I think a little taller. I was shocked to see her at 128lbs, so now I'm wondering if I could hit that mark too.

I have a feeling that Hannah and Olivia will share the prize money, so it didn't really matter who won.

My husband and I were hoping to see Rulon -- we missed the week where he walked off so we thought he was competing for the at-home prize. We figured if anyone could give the at-home leader some competition, it would be him, being a former olympic athlete and all.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was so impressed with the Twins and Jennifer looks so beautiful! I mean everyone was beautiful!! I was hoping either Arthur or Courtney would win the at home prize. But Deni did an excellent job and worked it!! As far as Q and Larailmy goes I think they couldv'e stepped up a lil bit more.:indifferent: I hope they continue to work on their goals as well as Arthur. This was a really good season I will miss Jillian a lot. Ana Kornakorva??? Yeah ok whatever! :tongue:
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    i havent seen it yet, will respond when i watch :)
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of having Anna K. on the show either...bring Jillian back!!!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I was a little disappointed last night, I thought for sure they would do something nice for Jillian, she definitely helped make the show! I just expected a little something!!!!!
    The 2 blondes looked unbelievable, I didn’t recognize them…nor did I recognize the first twin cop that came out-he blew me away! The sisters looked unbelievable, I liked Hannah’s hair better last night than I have lately…I was glad Olivia won, I really like her more than her sister…I hope we hear soon that she is pregnant!
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    I was shocked when I saw Hannah. I actually expected her to be a brunett again ( I didn't like her makeover haircut). But she was blonder and smoking hot! I think her appearance surprised me the most. I thought Olivia looked absolutely beautiful too, and love the new pixie haircut.

I thought Courtney looked beautiful, however, I expected a bigger transformation. When I saw Kaylee I could tell that she had gained some weight back since she was home, and Moses looked about the same as when he left the show. I looked them up on the website and looks like Kaylee has gained 14lbs back and Moses stayed about the same. I didn't even realize that Rulon wasn't there until this morning. I would have like to have seen his transformation. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gained too though. And his partner Justin was either really high on life or something else. I thought he was acting strange. When Deni came out, I knew she had a good chance at that prize. Most of all, I am so thrilled that the women dominated this season!!!

I will miss Jillian! I was shocked to hear about her replacement. I don't have any opinions of whether she will be good or not...we will just have to wait and see. I think I was shocked because she's so famous. Will Bret and Cara stay for next season?
  • Jena_72
    Options
    I have a feeling that Hannah and Olivia will share the prize money, so it didn't really matter who won.
    Yeah I was thinking she would give $50K to her sister and $100K for each her and her husband who deserved a prize as well!!
  • Jena_72
    Options

He was barred by show rules from attending. If you quit, then you can not be in the finale.
    AND I am sure he was told this before he left so he was just done. Weird really. Guess we'll never know what really happened there. I always thought he should have just threw the weigh in that week he left so he could have 1. let someone else stay that week and 2. could have been a contender for the at home prize but given this info about him being barred I guess he just didn't want to be part of BL at all! Maybe a big fight with someone affiliated with the show or his wife was at home being bad!!:tongue: Let the rumors begin! lol
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed in it. I really don't care for Hannah or Olivia. Hannah just seems like she is going to be a big attention *kitten* now.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options

I will miss Jillian! I was shocked to hear about her replacement. I don't have any opinions of whether she will be good or not...we will just have to wait and see. I think I was shocked because she's so famous. Will Bret and Cara stay for next season?

No, Brett and Cara are gone, too. Just Bob and Ana K.
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

If you want to see what Rulon looks like now - check out his Facebook Fan Page! (Rulon Gardner) He posted some pics last night and he looks incredible!! I understand Biggest loser not allowing him to attend the Finale. Rules are rules.

..and let's be honest, if Kaylee had quit the show and she was allowed to come back for the Finale, everyone woulda been pissy! LOL!..

Otherwise..

Hannah, Olivia, Sarah, and Jen looked like ABSOLUTE Bomb Shells!!!!!!!!! Stunning & Beautiful!

The Twins surprised me.. Deni surprised everyone.. I love Austin.. Jay looks fabulous.. Q & his wife, however you spell her name, disappointed me big time. Someone please make them an MFP account. Stat. Justin looked great, though kinda creepy without his facial hair. Arthur has a way to go, but he's kicking butt along the way! Great start!

Courtney was my biggest disappointment of the night. She looks wonderful and she's lost a LOT .. but she posted a headshot on her FB page a few weeks ago and judging by that picture, I thought she looked a LOT smaller. So yeah, needless to say, I wasn't as impressed when she came out on stage last night.

I hope I look like Marcie when I'm her age..
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OH OH OH!

Anybody else think that Cara looked pregnant in her dress last night?? Trainer's don't have perfectly round baby looking bumps...

And I'm disappointed they didn't really highlight Jillian's departure from the show. She deserved a proper send-off.