Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't have a thing for that guy??? :smokin: :smokin: :tongue: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hey fatty. That made me mad so I did not eat anything.

So you were mad, "up" and watching an informercial??? Seems like you could have put your frustration and being "up" to better uses....just my opinion....:tongue:

BEFORE has a thing for this guy.

billymays.jpg
    I just spit my water out. Good one MAx.
    I do have a thing for this guy, I want to be the one to shut him up.
  • BEFORE
    Options

So you were mad, "up" and watching an informercial??? Seems like you could have put your frustration and being "up" to better uses....just my opinion....:tongue:
    I was watching girls gone wild so I could see Shannon & Soup. I thought I saw Tami playing catch on the beach too.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

billymays.jpg

Oh really.....how ya plan on doing that....hmmmmm???
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

I was watching girls gone wild so I could see Shannon & Soup. I thought I saw Tami playing catch on the beach too.

whipblonde.gif
  • BEFORE
    Options

billymays.jpg

Shoving a box of Oxy Clean down his throat.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

:wink: :wink: Shhhhh!!!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    [/quote]

*whew* I was worried that was the one I might of been in..um...i mean...uh...nevermind....
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

billymays.jpg

Shoving a box of Oxy Clean down his throat.
    LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: Come on, who doesn't like a guy who cleans and has a title on his pic of KABOOM!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :angry: That wasn't very nice, Jamerz! :angry:

hmmmm, wonder why you wear that kilt, anyways......EASY(or should I say Ezzie!) access?!? :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: Come on, who doesn't like a guy who cleans and has a title on his pic of KABOOM!

I'll take a guy who cleans and has the title KABOOM.....:tongue:
  • BEFORE
    Options

*whew* I was worried that was the one I might of been in..um...i mean...uh...nevermind....
    [/quote]
    I bought that one. Love your flexibility.
  • BEFORE
    Options

I'll take a guy who cleans and has the title KABOOM.....:tongue:
    So would MAx
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

If you wanna see my girls, all I have to do is raise my bermuda shorts a little higher. :grumble:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

If you wanna see my girls, all I have to do is raise my bermuda shorts a little higher. :grumble:
    :blushing: LOVE GRAVITY!!!
  • Theresa35
    Options

I bought that one. Love your flexibility.
    [/quote]

*giggles* awww, that's sweet...thanks....:wink:
  • BEFORE
    Options

I thought all you had to do was say "would you"
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

I thought all you had to do was say "would you"
    We knew you "would"