Waist trimmer belts...

Options
Does anyone use a waist trimmer belt? Have you seen significant results from doing so?

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You can NOT spot reduce, unfortunately LOL!
  • ecahill91
    ecahill91 Posts: 69
    Options
    I use a neoprene belt when I work out sometimes. It makes you sweat A LOT!! Haha I haven't seen any drastic results, but it does take away bloat and such. I like it, only because it makes me sweat my *kitten* off haha Just be careful with one, if you you do get one, though. There are warnings that it may cause you to over-exert and over-warm your organs inside (I've felt fine). Hope this helps! :)
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    i wear em and they do help with bloating and such but dont replace good eating exercise but im sure you know that
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I live using waist trimmed belts. I don't use them for spot reducing lol I use them more to sweat a lot and like previously said, it does help with boating! :)
  • junepg
    junepg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got one for $5 at WalMart. I would suggest wearing a cami or something under it and then a shirt over it. Sweat. Sweat. Sweat. You'll be able to feel the heat almost as soon as you put it on. And your cami will be soaked when you take it off. Wash the belt every so often. This cheap one won't last forever but for the money you can't beat it!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    :happy: If you want to battle the bloat, sweat a little ... okay a LOT more then try it out and see what it does for you. I don't use mine every time I exercise, but when I do there is a difference.
  • Ravergirl717
    Ravergirl717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah I do have one and I like to sweat!! Just wondering what the results have been...