Mini Goals

Options
So yesterday I reached my 2nd mini goal, YAY! My question to you, when do you "say" you have finally reached one of your goals? Is it the first time you see it on the scale? Or do you have to see it there for a couple of days in a row before you "believe" it. Yesterday was the first time I saw my 2nd mini goal at 175.4 and was so excited I told everyone but then I got to thinking, what if it was a fluke, and I gained this morning. Luckily I did not, I was actually down .4 to 175.0 now I feel better having seen it two days in a row. Is it just me or do others out there think like me?

Replies

• DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's the 1st time yu see it on the scale.
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I would wait until my weekly wegh-in. If its there on Monday, then I am all about it! Congrats though!
  • Nancyhusanu
    Nancyhusanu Posts: 65
    Options
    I only weigh weekly, so for me, its the first time I see it!
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Options

I wish I had that kind of discipline! I have to get on every day or I fall off the band wagon.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I say "If you SEE it BELIEVE it!!

YOU DID IT. Way to go!!!!!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options

I wish I had that kind of discipline! I have to get on every day or I fall off the band wagon.

Me too! I have to weigh in every day.
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I too weigh in every day. keeps me focused and make better choices. I would freak out if I only weighed myself once a week. Scary as crap! I would end up gaining double digits.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!