Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Firefox?

2»

Replies

• Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    chrome>Safari>Firefox>telegraph>MSExplorer
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    chrome>Safari>Firefox>telegraph>MSExplorer

chrome>Safari>Firefox>NCSA MOSAIC->telegraph>MSExplorer

I'm feeling nostalgic .....
    800px-NCSA_Mosaic.PNG

443px-Mosaic_browser_plaque_ncsa.jpg
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Lol I feel so out of date. I thoroughly enjoy IE and freak out everytime I use another browser. :P I might try google chrome though as I have a gmail account.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Firefox started getting real bloated... slow to load, etc.

Switched to Chrome quite a while ago and only go to FF for pages that don't display properly -- which are becoming few and far between. (Dolphin on my Droid's pretty decent as well.)

Mosaic. Holy sh i t. I feel very fossil-like now.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    whats the difference????
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Google is the new Microsoft before they got broken up because the basically ruled the world. Chrome is ok as is FF4. I refuse to use Google stuff anymore. To much add tracking, mal-ware protection is second to IE9 Nice to see the browser competition.
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    IE is a non-standards compliant browser, meaning they do things their own way without regard to industry best practices, so for sites that were designed specifically to work with IE you might have display issues with FF, otherwise you will be fine. I have actually been more satisfied with Chrome lately since FF has gotten a bit bloated over time.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    adding +1 to the Chrome bandwagon.
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Excellent - I'll give Chrome a go first. Thx peeps!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Mosaic. Holy sh i t. I feel very fossil-like now.

Yeah, really. I remember how strange Mosaic looked to me the first time I saw it, having come from Kermit in the dark place (DOS). That little icon that spins around to let you know the browser is loading took up the ENTIRE WINDOW in those days.