Before and Now Pics......

Options
2»

Replies

• michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Beautiful through and through! :flowerforyou:

I must say I think something has gotten bigger! YOUR SMILE! :bigsmile: Look at you glow lady! Way to go! Keep up the good work!

Definately can see a difference!!! and I agree, that smile is much more prominent and not painted on :smile:
  • momandboys4
    momandboys4 Posts: 21
    Options
    You sure can see a difference.....CONGRATS to you and keep up the good work... You are an inspiration to me... I am starting week #5 and have lost only 4 lbs :-(
    I have not cheated once..... No clue why the weight isn't coming off faster.... BUT good luck to you and again congrats, your face is glowing in he after photos :-)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great loss
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Beautiful through and through! :flowerforyou:

I must say I think something has gotten bigger! YOUR SMILE! :bigsmile: Look at you glow lady! Way to go! Keep up the good work!

That's what I was going to point out!! You look amazing but even more than your loss I notice your smile, you look happier, which is great! Congratulations on your loss so far, you have done a great job!!!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing yor great progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!