Welcome to the ONEderlands!!

Options
princesslmc2
princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
Well... it's been 13 months... and I've finally done it!!! As of this morning, I've lost 42.4 pounds... officially putting me in the ONEderlands at 199.6! I nearly cried... and still feel like I could cry. I haven't been down here in 5 years.

And as a side comment... Five years ago when I *was* down here before, I wasn't wearing a size 12/14. Proof that intense strength training really slims your body frame/structure! So just THINK where I could be once I lose another 25-40 pounds to get my goal weight!!!! Could I potentially see SINGLE DIGITS in my clothes.... something I haven't seen since MIDDLE SCHOOL (which was... EEP!!.... 16 years ago).

Today is a good day!

Replies

• RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Congratulations on your sucess. It motivates me to stick with it.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Great job! it is truly a wondersful feeling and great incentive to keep going!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Yay! It feels great, doesn't it!
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    Congrats!!! Its a great feeling when that wretched 2 isn't the first number on the scale =)
  • pretzels113
    pretzels113 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep it up!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I'm happy for you. What a way to be motivated some more..by results
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And what a fun way to term it... ONEderlands! Love it!
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    im soooo happy for you!!!!! truly !! i cant wait to be there! so i know the joy you must have,,,,wonderful!!!!!! no,,ONEderfull!!!!!!
  • readytodrop60
    Options
    Congratulations, that's fantastic!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I just hit onederland myself earlier in the month! Oh it felt so great! Keep on shredding!
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl! I hit Onederland yesterday and was on cloud nine. Enjoy your success you deserve it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!