Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Good kind of Sugar??

I just added the sugar column to my reports and notice that I am always over, however I eat a lot of fruits (especially that I am gluten free)..could this be why it is taking longer to lose weight? For instance, my daily intake should be "24" but after I eat a large banana I already have logged "27" and that is already over my daily allowance and it is the only thing I have ate so far today...as you can see that makes eating the rest of the day extremely difficult...I guess I am a little confused if you can still have too much of "good sugar"? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    I don't know. But I'm responding to keep trackof this inquiry.
  • amsecord
    amsecord Posts: 9 Member
    I'm wondering the same thing. I either eat fruit or drink fruit juice with breakfast, and just that puts me over my limit. Maybe it's set too low? Or maybe MFP thinks the only kind of sugar you're going to get is the processessed kind (like pop or sweets).
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    mm i think fruit is the better option, but good question mmmm