Zumba Exhilarate

Options
Jellyphant
Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
Does anyone own this or have tried it? I love my zumba sculpt and tone workout, but I want to switch it up before I get bored.
I would join a class, but nowhere near my apartment has class schedules that I can make. :/

Anyways! Yeah, it's 90 bucks! I just want to be sure I'll be getting my money's worth for something like this since I prefer workout videos versus the gym.
TY!

http://www.zumba.com/shop/product/zumba-exhilarate-dvd-experience/

Replies

• vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have the whole zumba collection on dvd. Exhilarate is awesome. Fast, heart pumping and lots of fun! I would definitely recommend!!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I bought them recently for the same reason. Classes not convenient and I wanted more than just the 3 workouts in the first DVD set. I love them. The only problem now is choosing which to do every day. I just bought another set for my sister for her birthday She wanted them after seeing me for the first time since I started Zumba (she's always been the skinny one).
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I great way to get these programs cheap is to look in Craigslist, Amazon under Used and Ebay. I got the regular Zumba set for just over $50 shipped and both Charlean Extreme and Turbofire for just over $100 shipped off Ebay.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I great way to get these programs cheap is to look in Craigslist, Amazon under Used and Ebay. I got the regular Zumba set for just over $50 shipped and both Charlean Extreme and Turbofire for just over $100 shipped off Ebay.
    Good point. I do use craigslist, but ebay kinda weirds me out.