Unexpected NSV - Thanks to All

Options
sms9497
sms9497 Posts: 58 Member
I have been at the same weight for 3 weeks - should be at my halfway point - and I am not.

This is where I historically throw in the towel and give up.

But not this time. . .

- because of the success stories I read on MFP - I know this is doable
- because I have integrated great lower cal receipes into my menus (from MFP)
- because I can do the shred now and love the ache I have all over when done (I read about on MFP)
- because I can join a challenge on MFP
- because I upped my morning hike to 30 minutes and it is now routine

So, while I am sad that I have not reached my goal - I am happy that I have tools and lifestyle changes that will get me there!

Thanks MFPers!!

Replies

• pelone5k
    pelone5k Posts: 18
    Options
    Great attitude, just don't stop, keep pushing. Results may not be on the scale, but you can feel them I am sure. The muscle you are gaining, weighs much more than the fat you are losing.

KEEP GOING!! Eye on the prize baby, always eye on the prize!!!
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    Great attitude! Keep it up and continue to believe in yourself and the path you're on and it will happen! Good luck!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Good for you! We'll get there together!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    that's just what I needed to hear this morning!! I had set a personal goal to lose 2 pounds before my birthday...which is tomorrow....and when I got on the scale this morning....no loss!!! So, this is just what I needed to hear to pick up my head and move forward!!

Thanks a million!!!
    Thanks MFP!!!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I am 1 lb away from my half way point. 1 lb.....and I just can seem to get there! I will this week, I just know it!!!

You have such a great attitude! Stick with it!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    congrats on your accomplishments so far....you are doing a great job!!!
    keep up the great attitude & hard work...as others have said keep your eye on the prize =)
    You can do this....just keep believing.
  • sms9497
    Options
    So happy to hear that others are in the same place and that I am able to add some encouragement!
  • sms9497
    Options
    So happy to hear that others are in the same place and that I am able to add some encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!