Which food

Options
If i'm going to have a snack now, 8:30 pm which is snack is better for me to have 1 cup of grapes. or a handisnacks pudding cup with 45 calories, 1gm fat, 9 grams of carbs? Need a little something in my stomach post workout. What does public recommend?

Replies

• apotts
    Options
    If i'm going to have a snack now, 8:30 pm which is snack is better for me to have 1 cup of grapes. or a handisnacks pudding cup with 45 calories, 1gm fat, 9 grams of carbs? Need a little something in my stomach post workout. What does public recommend?
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I don't typically do pre-packaged foods (just whole foods), so I'd have to say grapes... The grapes have fiber, natural sugar and taste great - for a super sweet treat, you can freeze them! Used to love that as a kid.... :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    grapes ( but really big *kitten* sonic strawberry shake oh wait thats what i want :tongue: )
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Some water & go with the grapes--you'll thank yourself later.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I would say grapes because in my experience they're more substantial than pudding. Pudding just doesn't stick.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    grapes ( but really big *kitten* sonic strawberry shake oh wait thats what i want :tongue: )
    me too good thing we don't have a sonic here, would have to drive at least 30 minutes to get there and i'm not :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I hope you had the grapes!!:heart: