help gaining weight fast

Options
dchief30
dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
My wife and I was on here for a year or so she losed almost 112 bls and i losed about 80 bls but I now have climb back up to 209bls and Im worried about how high i will good my life is really stressful right now i have three kids and two grand kids living with us and i think I'm using the excuse to eat becuase of that please help me to get back down to 190

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    You've taken the first step! Recognizing your off track is a big step. Now how will you get back on track? Start tracking every bite, anything that goes in your mouth gets recorded. When you start seeing it, I believe it will motivate you.

Are you exercising? Sounds like you and the wife could benefit by some alone time, get out of the house, "alone" take a walk around the neighborhood, the park, the mall, wherever just do it together. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress.

Make friends on here, people who will check in on you and see your doing and who will motivate you to get moving. And most importantly log in every day and stay connected. You can do this!