WHAT THE???

2»

Replies

• But I have no idea whether she's ever had to deal with obese people in a regular joe situation or lifestyle, nor do I think any comments she makes will translate to the camera correctly (I work with many Russians, and sometimes patience is a virtue, their verbal queues are much different than American ones).

I could be completely wrong though, maybe she'll be great.
    [/quote]

I agree with the above...I am not sure she knows what she's in for. Why didn't they ever bring back Kym from a few seasons back? I liked Kym. She worked hard with the contestants and I had the feeling she really cared about them.
  • tazlady
    tazlady Posts: 60
    agreed, I do not think that kornikova will be a good replacement. They should have put in richard simmons..
    :laugh:
  • tazlady
    tazlady Posts: 60
    I think all biggest loser wants is a pretty face. She does not embody weight loss and lifestyle change to me. She probably has no idea what it is like to be over weight. Just saying.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    I was getting tired of Jillian. I was so tired of all the "breaking through the barrier" moments that I was thinking of not watching anymore.

Kind of looking forward to a fresh face. She may be fabulous. You won't know, if you don't give her a chance.
  • RoadDog
    I was getting tired of Jillian. I was so tired of all the "breaking through the barrier" moments that I was thinking of not watching anymore.

Kind of looking forward to a fresh face. She may be fabulous. You won't know, if you don't give her a chance.

Just read all of your posts. Sounds like I am the odd man out. Oh well. My opinion remains the same though. I still think you should give her a chance.

How would you like to start a new job knowing everyone has already made up their mind about you, just because your not "good ole Suzy".

Here's more food for thought. Know why they are replacing her? Because jillian doesn't want to do it anymore!
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Just read all of your posts. Sounds like I am the odd man out. Oh well.
    Actually I agreed with you - I'm interested to see how she does and am not judging her just yet - that's what watching the show is for! But I think it is a valid concern that she may not have experience training morbidly obese people.
  • Just read all of your posts. Sounds like I am the odd man out. Oh well.
    Actually I agreed with you - I'm interested to see how she does and am not judging her just yet - that's what watching the show is for! But I think it is a valid concern that she may not have experience training morbidly obese people.

Ditto
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Wow! Seriously??? What the heck are they thinking!
  • RoadDog
    Just read all of your posts. Sounds like I am the odd man out. Oh well.

Ditto

I'm ready for something fresh.
  • I LOVE Biggest Loser, and when I saw that last night, I was like............... oh. Big let down.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    First thing that came to mind with Anna was wasnt she more famous fro her under shorts shots then actual tennis...

Although, i played tennis a few weeks ago and it was a great workout. Add some wrist weight and ankle weights and it would be amazing. I think i might try that .
This discussion has been closed.