Hi from Virginia

Options
:flowerforyou: Started my tracking 2 days ago and finding it is helpful. I've been reading this book on how to heal yourself and I have found that the biggest thing I have to change is my attitude towards myself. So for 2 days I have been reallying looking at myself in the mirror and picking out things I always thought as ugly and giving that part of me a possitive attitude change. I love myself as I am and I will no longer use the word should but replace that word with I choose to. Small changes but I have noticed in the past 2 days that I feel better. Looking forward to what comes next as I choose to change my thought process from the negitive to the possitive. kckat96

Replies

• kckat96
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Started my tracking 2 days ago and finding it is helpful. I've been reading this book on how to heal yourself and I have found that the biggest thing I have to change is my attitude towards myself. So for 2 days I have been reallying looking at myself in the mirror and picking out things I always thought as ugly and giving that part of me a possitive attitude change. I love myself as I am and I will no longer use the word should but replace that word with I choose to. Small changes but I have noticed in the past 2 days that I feel better. Looking forward to what comes next as I choose to change my thought process from the negitive to the possitive. kckat96
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options

Hello fellow Virginian! I think your post brings up a good point....the power of positive thinking. Although we are all at various stages of losing weight, maintaining, exercising, counting calories, etc. the one thing that can help EVERYONE is positive thinking. Welcome aboard!:wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Welcome kckat,

You are so right! Welcome, and good luck!

~Cheryl
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • pamebn2
    Options
    Welcome! You are on the right track.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!