Same Cals per day or same NET cals per day???

Options
So I met with my trainer today. We went over several things, diet, exercise, etc. Anyhow, he encouraged me to make sure I keep my cals level, so that once I plateau again, we can raise/lower cals to wake up the body.
Anyway, I am not sure if that means stick to the same # of cals in, or same net # of cals per day. Some days I burn 700+ cals in spin, but other days I weight train for 30 mins and only burn 200 or less.
:huh: What do you think? What do you do?

Replies

• gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    So I met with my trainer today. We went over several things, diet, exercise, etc. Anyhow, he encouraged me to make sure I keep my cals level, so that once I plateau again, we can raise/lower cals to wake up the body.
    Anyway, I am not sure if that means stick to the same # of cals in, or same net # of cals per day. Some days I burn 700+ cals in spin, but other days I weight train for 30 mins and only burn 200 or less.
    :huh: What do you think? What do you do?
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Without having been there to listen to the conversation.... I think (?) that I would keep the NET calories the same. Especially as your exercise cals will vary. :flowerforyou: