Cardio

Options
dezwark
dezwark Posts: 144 Member
I am stuck in my weight loss again. I am doing shred and zumba but what else can I do that would up my cardio. And help would be great, thank you

Replies

• shannonichole
    shannonichole Posts: 126
    Options
    Are you a member of a gym?
    I do a bootcamp workout at my gym that is interval style. It's cardio mixed with strength training. I love it because the after burn is crazy! So maybe you could do some more strength?
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire! It's great!
  • dezwark
    Options
    No I cant get to the gym. We dont have one where I live
  • Htyus
    Htyus Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I've recently started the Fit Yummy Mummy program. The cardio intervals (only takes 15 minutes) are RIDICULOUS! Let me tell you, I am a runner, and usually run 2-4 miles 4 times a week. I sweat more doing the cardio intervals than running long distances or even jogging on the treadmill for 30 minutes to an hour. Try doing cardio intervals to ramp up your cardio workout. Interval=60 seconds of cardio at maximum exertion, followed by 60 seconds of rest; repeat cycle 6-8 times. It can be any form of cardio: jumping rope, burpies, jumping jacks, sprinting, running stairs, treadmill/elliptical, etc. Believe me, if you give 100% effort on the cardio...you will be sweating hard and burning major fat!!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Add some strength/resistance training. You can use weights, resistance bands or even just bodyweight exercises. Adding muscle will really help burn some fat.
  • dezwark
    Options
    great tips thank you. i am willing to try anything. i have 12 more pounds to go to reach my goal.