Just remember: We are all awesome!

Options
Alright, so it's getting warmer outside and the summer clothes are starting to make their way out of storage. I don't know about you, but this can be quite a stressful time for me. Do my capris still fit? Can I wear a tank top yet? Does my swimsuit look like it's about tear in two? It's easy to get down on ourselves and find our faults. And sometimes we need a little help seeing just how far we've come. Just the fact that we're all on here is proof within itself that we are all awesome!

So let's take a moment and point out an accomplishment or, better yet, a favorite body feature that used to be a topic of malcontent. I'll go first: My thunder thighs are starting to look much slimmer. I can wear shorts now! I think? o_O

Replies

• miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    my super sized arms are getting slimmer and toner! woot!
  • weemsr
    weemsr Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome motivation! I know I am jazzed about summer because it's the first time (IN MY LIFE EVER) that I have worn a sleeveless shirt outside. I do so when I am RUNNING to abolish the hideous FARMER'S TAN that I am sporting!
  • satnat
    satnat Posts: 7
    Options
    yay, we ARE awesome. thanks so much for this post :)
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    Although I have lost 18 pounds..I am kind of on the heavy side and can't tell the difference ... yet....But my achievement isn't physical but mental..I am DOING it every day! without quitting...I am winning over laziness...and eating addiction..I ..like you girls..am FABULOUS!!!
  • Hammie18
    Hammie18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yay for toned arms, sleeveless shirts and not quitting!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    To me my arms were HUGE but with the help of Billy Blanks Jr and Jillian Michaels, they r slimmer and starting to form definition. And I cant forget the almighty stomach. In the past, my son used it as a pillow because it was soo big now I have lost the majority of my love handles, and u can see a 2pack forming, lol