ShinyFraga Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 248
    Week 1 Weight: 244.6
    Week 2 Weight: 243.8
    Week 3 Weight:
    Week 4 Weight:
    End Of Month Weight:

not nearly as well as I did last week, but hey, at least I still lost something! :D great job everyone!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight= 156 lbs
    Week 1= 157.8 (ToM)
    Week 2=
    Week 3=
    Week 4=
    End Of Month Weight=

Yeah... to think I can compete in something scale-based now is pretty unrealistic. Just found out last week my body fat is down to 19.8% from 26% 6 weeks earlier; so that's 11lbs of pure fat lost and 5lbs of pure muscle gained.
  • abcgirl18
    abcgirl18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Starting weight = 223.5
    week 1= 221.3
    week 2= 221.5

Better luck next week I guess.
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not, I am in!

Week 1: 198 lbs
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. n ill post todays weight wen i get home!

Starting Weight= 260
    Week 1= 255
    Week 2=
    Week 3=
    Week 4=
    End Of Month Weight=
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    Great Idea! I want to be a MILF!! hahaha!

Starting Weight = 214.5
    Week 1=
    Week 2=
    Week 3=
    Week 4=
    End Of Month Weight

Feel free to Friend me! I can use all the help I can get! :happy:
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Starting weight = 129.4
    Week one= 128.2

Week two = 127.4
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options
    Starting Weight= 281.5 lbs
    Week 1= 282.5 lbs -0 lbs
    Week 2= 279.5 lbs -3 lbs
    Week 3=
    Week 4=
    End Of Month Weight=

Big congrats to all of the ladies that are sticking with the group and posting on Wednesday's weigh-in day. Remember, even if you have gained, you must still post! I'm keeping a very close documentation of our successes to make things fair and fun.

NEW LADIES PLEASE READ: Since we started our Mission MILF Group 2 weeks ago, when you new ladies post, you must post your starting weight, and that is the weight that you should post on weeks 1 and 2 as well. You can begin anytime, but we don't backtrack for newbies, because I have to keep up with our loyal ladies that have been with us since the beginning, and one of them will win the MISSION MILF OF THE MONTH. Don't worry new ladies, when we start next month's the slate will be clean and you too may participate in the monthly mission. Feel free to participate in weekly missions though! No turning anyone away!
  • meadows654
    meadows654 Posts: 164
    Options
    I wish I could say that my current plateau is just my body, but the past few weeks I've had at least one day each week that I've consiously made a choice to go over. :blushing: That was ok I guess when I weighed more, but now that I'm down to my last 10-15 lbs I suppose I can't do that as much. And tomorrow I'm celebrating my anniversary... so here we go again! hahahah. I'm still making very good choices the rest of the week and I've been working out a lot to my new Zumba DVDs. It'll all come together. I have faith I can do it! :happy:

SW: 141.5
    W1: 141.5
    W2: 141.5 (and it's the week before TOM...:indifferent: )
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options
    As of this week our ladies that have weighed-in have lost a total of 17.6 lbs! Great job ladies!

Our total weight lost thus far is 38.9 lbs! OMG! I'm so proud of our group!

Keep up the amazing work ladies. You have until midnight to weigh-in for today, I will announce this week's mission winner tomorrow morning!
  • Reverie09
    Reverie09 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SW- 176.6
    W1- 174.6
    W2- 173.2

Was a little sad I didn't lose that much this week until I measured my waist. I have lost 3 inches in my waist since I started mfp a little over a month ago! Very happy about that! Good job this week everyone! :)
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight= 220
    Week 1= 217
    Week 2= 215
    Week 3=
    Week 4=
    End Of Month Weight=
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Ok so I am going to start even though you are 2 weeks in :-)

Starting weight: 176.6
    Week 1: 176.6
    Week 2: 176.6
  • LdyWillow777
    Options
    geez O Whiz I forgot about the weigh in--- LOL

starting weight---229.5
    week one
    week 2

so not much this week but I blame myself, I got lazy and have been extremly tired. but am back on track and will be trtying harder..

have a great night ladies!!!
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    SW- 176.6
    W1- 174.6
    W2- 173.2

Was a little sad I didn't lose that much this week until I measured my waist. I have lost 3 inches in my waist since I started mfp a little over a month ago! Very happy about that! Good job this week everyone! :)

3"!!!! AWESOME!!!
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Here's my stats for this week:

Starting Weight= 230.2
    Week 1= 232.0 (yeah, I gained weight) : (
    Week 2= 228.8 (3.2 lb loss!)
    Week 3=
    Week 4=
    End Of Month Weight=
  • bellamiagalleria
    Options
    A big congrats to our winner this week who lost 4 lbs! CONGRATS ecmcnamee. You ladies make sure and friend her and congratulate her on her success this week! ecmcnamee wins a customize ticker designed by me.

Also big congrats to all of the ladies who lost weight this week! We all lost a total of 24.7 lbs this week! I'm so proud of all of you ladies! Keep up the amazing work.

Don't worry ladies if you didn't lose any, or lost and gained some back, we are all here for support and you will conquer!

Make sure and friend all the newbies that have joined our journey and give them a big welcome. Help be their motivation! Love y'all! Here's to another fabulous week of losing the lbs. MISSION MILF, here we come!
  • bebe3232
    bebe3232 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi, Ladies and future MILF's I a new here and starting late but I a so happy to be part of this group :) I know the 1st 2 weeks don't count because I a just now joining in but I posted my loss anyways. I lost my very 1st lbs this week after a month of trying!

Starting Weight= 204
    Week 1= 204
    Week 2= 201
    Week 3=
    Week 4=
    End Of Month Weight=