Awesome!! :) Congrats!! :smile:
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! So inspirational!!
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!! Keep up the good work, you know what the best part of those pics is? Your smile :flowerforyou:
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Well done! You are looking fantastic :D
  • zoey4316
    zoey4316 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing thank you for sharing and giving us all inspiration.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Isn't that great!! You look terrific, and look how happy your smile is! See, that's what I like, the happy-with-ourselves part! :drinker:
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The pictures are HUGE :embarassed: and that first one is just YUCK....oh well...THANKS!
  • davidcookfan
    davidcookfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You look amazing. Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job! Lookin good!
  • deb1jim
    deb1jim Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! What a difference the pictures make! Can you give me any advice on night time binging? Can't seem to stop ... I do great all day at work but the minute I get home I eat dinner.... then the binging begins... I ate 3900 calories the last 2 days.... UGGG.....
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! What a difference the pictures make! Can you give me any advice on night time binging? Can't seem to stop ... I do great all day at work but the minute I get home I eat dinner.... then the binging begins... I ate 3900 calories the last 2 days.... UGGG.....

Hi, I wish I could BUT that is really my downfall too. BUT I only keep 100 cal OR no/low sugar snacks in the house. I really like the sugar free pudding cups, they really satisfy my craving at night....just because you mess up doesn't mean you can't acheive your goal...there have been PLENTY of times when I just go overboard but don't let that make you quit, start fresh the next day and take away all temptation. I have NO will power, especially at night and during TOM, so I limit the junk at the house so I have no choice but to have a healthy option or nothing at all. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    Amazing change! Even your face looks like a different person! Keep up the good work!!!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WOW! Huge difference in your face and stomach. And you look so happy with yourself- as you should be! You look great!
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You're looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!