How can i get rid of my huge hips?

Options
As we know, homecoming is coming... haha.
i have a cute dress, but the only problem is it makes my hips look a little big, cuz lets face it, they are.
anyone have ideas to get rid of them as fast as possible?

Replies

• screamin4jesus
    Options
    As we know, homecoming is coming... haha.
    i have a cute dress, but the only problem is it makes my hips look a little big, cuz lets face it, they are.
    anyone have ideas to get rid of them as fast as possible?
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When you find out let me know OK! :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Shred it baby, shred it!! Exercise DVD, "30 Day Shred," by Jillian Michaels-- totally kicks your butt. A bunch of us on here are doing a 30 day challenge to see how much we can lose, weight and inches wise-- it's hard as heck, but works great.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Shred it baby, shred it!! Exercise DVD, "30 Day Shred," by Jillian Michaels-- totally kicks your butt. A bunch of us on here are doing a 30 day challenge to see how much we can lose, weight and inches wise-- it's hard as heck, but works great.
    Yeah Marla! How did you find this DVD? Store, web, video store? Help - totally interrested.... :flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Cardio exercises will help!! Try running.. or walking... no cost (well okay :wink: , sneakers).
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Options
    Cardio! Cardio! Cardio!
    Other than bone structure, which you can't do anything about, cardio is the best way to get rid of the fat we women collect around our hips and thighs.
    Weights and pilates type workouts will tighten the muscle underneath, but contrary to popular belief, does not target fat in certain areas.
    So, unfortunately, lots of cardio.

Good luck. I'm sure you will look beautiful no matter what.
  • ranhound
    ranhound Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend always complains about her hips being too big. I love it! It is usually women who think they should have straight boyish hips. Curves rock!

89050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yeah Marla! How did you find this DVD? Store, web, video store? Help - totally interrested.... :flowerforyou:

http://www.tower.com/jiilian-michaels-30-day-shred-jillian-dvd/wapi/111799250

Tower website is currently down, but I heard about this DVD on MFP, and tower.com had it for $7 and change.

This is a lot of your basic "old fashioned" stuff-- jumping jacks, running in place, lunges-- it's really incredible, and you're gonna think you're gonna die, but it's only 20 minutes and the instructor is very motivating and keeps you going.
  • Marla64
    Options
    My girlfriend always complains about her hips being too big. I love it! It is usually women who think they should have straight boyish hips. Curves rock!

89050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

RANHOUND FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    The two exercises that I have seen give quick results in toning -

rollerblading
    bellydancing

do an hour of either one every day for a week or two (or 3) and you will see a change.
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

God bless you ranhound. My OH has always said the very same thing to me, but I just puff puff him off! It's good to see another man is of the same opinion....mine I always think are huge!!! could easily win gold for team britian in the olympics!:laugh:
  • hgam1
    Options
  • hgam1
    Options
    God bless you ranhound. My OH has always said the very same thing to me, but I just puff puff him off! It's good to see another man is of the same opinion....mine I always think are huge!!! could easily win gold for team britian in the olympics!:laugh:
    [/quote]
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :laugh: ME BELLY DANCE :laugh: