Non-Scale Goals

Options
Who else has some non-scale goals that they want to share? Losing inches? Buying a new dress?

My non-scale goal at the moment is to buy a new bikini by July 16th!

Replies

• MissMichellemybelle
    MissMichellemybelle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have two dresses that I LOVE. Both I bought as a freshman in college. One no longer fits, and the other fits but is rather tight. I would really love to fit comfortably into both of those dresses again!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    when i went to work yesterday my senior supervisor said "your clothes are fittin bigger"....she's noticed a change in my weight and always tells me how proud she is ofme......THAT'S HUGE
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    I want a new Manchester U football jersey... can only find the players I like in XXL... so I want to get down to at least that size so I can order me one
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    3 years ago I weighed the same as I do today. Unfortunately during the 3 years I put on 18 pounds and let my exercise routine slide. So while I lost the weight, I also have extra inches still hanging around from the weight gain! Silly me! I thought after I lose the 18 pounds I'd just pick up where I left off and continue my weight loss journey in my skinny clothes......WRONG!! I have been exercising (strength training) for just 3 months now when before I had done it for about 6. So funny that I am the same weight but can't get into the clothes that I wore back then - well I can but bulgilng hips and stomach are not the look I was going for!

Need to exercise and continue the weight loss to get me into those clothes by this summer!! I'll get there, just a question of when!
  • MichelleDoll
    MichelleDoll Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to jog my dog to the dog park without having to walk part, because I feel like my hearts about to beat out of my chest LOL.
    I have a super cute shirt I bought as a senior in highschool, I only wore it probably twice because I loved it so much I didnt want to ruin it, that I would loooove to fit back into.

I will also be buying a new bikini when I reach my final goal but, it's not my huge motivator. My biggest goal is to feel good about myself. :happy:
  • Missashley9
    Missashley9 Posts: 29
    Options
    I started this 4 weeks ago & haven't been on a scale yet (partly because I don't own one!) But I am trying to focus more on how I feel: Do I have more energy? Am I sleeping better? Is my GERD not acting up as much? Am I in better "control"? Do my clothes fit better? I have several nice shirts that I haven't worn very often, but that fit too tightly. I know that if I could just lose 20 lbs-- and get back to where I was 3 1/2 yrs ago when my BF & I started dating-- I could get into them again. The clothes & energy thing are still a work in progress. But because I am in better control of what I am eating and when, the GERD has been better. I do still take Prevacid each day-- otherwise a piece of bread sets off the reflux & I am miserable the rest of the day-- but I don't have that "stuffed" feeling at the end of the day like I used to. It's all about making healthier choices & better habits for myself, at this stage.
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    I want to be able to go from a size medium (uk) to a size small (uk) in football shirts
  • Ping_A1C2U
    Ping_A1C2U Posts: 91
    Options
    I'd like to be able to decide whether i like clothes in the store based solely on whether I like them, not whether they're offered in extended sizes.

I'd like to be able to participate in things like elementary school jog-a-thon with my daughter.

I'd like to know that my journey and story will someday inspire others, especially in my family.
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be "fit" and have more energy. I'd also like to be able to play a sport with my husband (who is really fit) like squash etc. I'd like to easily fit into most clothes in most stores and have them look ok.
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I would really like to tuck my shirt in, put on a belt and NOT have to put another baggy shirt over it to hide the muffin top! :happy: