My Very First NSV!

Options
txmomma0889
txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
Well, probably more like 2. I realized yesterday and today that for the first time in my life I feel like I CAN DO IT! I am sticking to it for more than a day which is my usual. I been working out and today i pushed myself to get through my workout even though I had soreness slightly still from the monday workout. The second one is yesterday I resisted getting food at sonic. I use to send my husband on nightly runs to sonic for like 2 meals just for me. Yesterday we stopped there to get a mocha java chiller to wake me up some to make it through the day without napping. And I did it I didn't order food. It was a mental struggle for me I kept battling with myself in my head going " You know you want it. Come on order it. You don't need a diet. You can diet later." Thats what the chubby girl in my head said. But the old skinny me said" You wanna chase after your son. Your want to be able to run a mile not walk a mile. You want to fit in a size that you know the store will have your size not one that You can barely find your size in store." Well, Skinny girl won! I am overjoyed haha if i wasn't tired from working out I would be jumping up and down right now woot woot!

Replies

• teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I think the inner battles are the worst! I'm glad you got through it!
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be really proud of yourself - keep it up!
  • ricepattikay
    ricepattikay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Go skinny girl!! she is getting stronger every day huh?? good job!!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done!

The biggest part of this journey is deciding to get to the end...
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! my son and husband love the chinese buffet, needless to say i had to resist 13 aisles of food and stick to salad and white rice,butit was so worthi t!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    That's Great! Especially since you were already there and it would have been so easy to get something else. Good for you skinny girl!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm kinda getting to that stage myself too, I KNOW I can get down to my targets, and I feel fantastic! Well done!
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    awesome job!! my son and husband love the chinese buffet, needless to say i had to resist 13 aisles of food and stick to salad and white rice,butit was so worthi t!
    Wow I am lucky that my hubby promised we would stay away from them for awhile he love chinese food he said we will stick to our mall chinese place that has very few option and you order and leave. plus subway is across from it!
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    That's Great! Especially since you were already there and it would have been so easy to get something else. Good for you skinny girl!
    Yeah, I was lucky. Because everything was so tempting and conventient it would of meant not having to cook dinnner. But I made it through!
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    Go skinny girl!! she is getting stronger every day huh?? good job!!
    I say def. She is starting to come out in me more and more. She is the one that pushes me on the treadmill
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!