Sept 10th, MFP Runner's Club

Options
Good morning,

Ran a nice 4.5 miles this morning at 4:50am! I can't believe how good I felt considering I was up half the night with my 3 year old.

Carvan and TNTpete, I just read your posts this morning regarding spinning. I really enjoyed the class. There are two different classes at my gym, the RPM I did yesterday and an All Terrain class. I hear they are completely different (most people prefer the All Terrain).
Any how, there aren't enough days in the week to try all these different classes. I'm just happy to have a gym membership and that my daughter likes the daycare. I can't ask for more.

Have a great day! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Ran a nice 4.5 miles this morning at 4:50am! I can't believe how good I felt considering I was up half the night with my 3 year old.

Carvan and TNTpete, I just read your posts this morning regarding spinning. I really enjoyed the class. There are two different classes at my gym, the RPM I did yesterday and an All Terrain class. I hear they are completely different (most people prefer the All Terrain).
    Any how, there aren't enough days in the week to try all these different classes. I'm just happy to have a gym membership and that my daughter likes the daycare. I can't ask for more.

Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • FitMomof3
    Options
    No running for me-I did walk for 30 min though. I had a horrible night's sleep between the dog and my daughter who couldn't sleep because of a stuffy nose. It is also TOM and my cramps are starting:grumble:

Good news though- I hit my goal weight, well actually I technically have .8 lbs to go, but I'm happy with where I am at.:smile:

Mireille-Good for you--getting up so early after being up in the night is no small feat and then to run 4.5 miles on top of it. Way to go!!:drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Mireille ~ We were running together! I ran 5 miles at 4:45 this morning!! :happy: Great job getting it done, even sleep deprived!

FitMom ~ Sorry about the TOM and lack of sleep! But yeah for hitting goal weight!! :flowerforyou:

Me ~ Feeling great. It was 48* this morning but it felt awesome to be out running. I love running in cooler temps.

Have an awesome day!

Jess
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning:flowerforyou:

I ran 3 miles at an easy pace bright and early this morning.

Enjoy the day
    -Kechie.
  • Mireille
    Options
    Mireille ~ We were running together! I ran 5 miles at 4:45 this morning!! :happy: Great job getting it done, even sleep deprived!

FitMom ~ Sorry about the TOM and lack of sleep! But yeah for hitting goal weight!! :flowerforyou:

Me ~ Feeling great. It was 48* this morning but it felt awesome to be out running. I love running in cooler temps.

Have an awesome day!

Jess

I'm absolutely amazed how easy it is to get up when you know someone is waiting for you. lol
    Get job on your run!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    No running for me today. Taking a day off to nurse my shin. Have a great run everyone. And to those of you that have already been out. YAY!!!!! :drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely amazed how easy it is to get up when you know someone is waiting for you. lol
    Get job on your run!

Yep, I ran with 2 buddies. It is amazing how much faster I hop out of bed knowing someone is counting on me!! :bigsmile:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I just finished an hour run and did some sprints. It was really humid here today, 85%! Yikes. But, it felt amazing outside! I have a spinning class and bootcamp tonight
    Hope everyone has a great run today!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I did not get my butt out of bed this morning. So, if the weather holds, I'll run tonight after work instead. That alarm went off wayyyyy too early this morning.... :grumble: My upper arms and shoulders are sore today. Must be from the elliptical yesterday, it has the moving arm things. Didn't know I worked them that much, but apparently I did. Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Mirelle -- I have done all standing classes, easy day classes and all terrain.. they all kick my butt !! (In a good way!) Love, love, love 'em

Today crosstraining -- elliptical for 45 minutes -- wish I ran instead but trying to keep my body guessing.. we'll see if it works -- gosh these last 5 lbs are tough!!

Happy trails!!
  • Mireille
    Options
    Mirelle -- I have done all standing classes, easy day classes and all terrain.. they all kick my butt !! (In a good way!) Love, love, love 'em

Today crosstraining -- elliptical for 45 minutes -- wish I ran instead but trying to keep my body guessing.. we'll see if it works -- gosh these last 5 lbs are tough!!

Happy trails!!

Awesome!!
    I'm so excited that this will be my Tuesday workouts for the next little while. :flowerforyou:
  • granola_girl
    Options
    4 miles today-outside! I love running in the fall! It is so nice here today! The leaves are begining to turn! This afternoon I will hopefully get in 45 minutes on the eliptical before class, and maybe a walk tonight!
  • pros696
    Options
    Not part of the club sadly but I ran 2 miles this morning...not so early though lol
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Not part of the club sadly but I ran 2 miles this morning...not so early though lol

you are now! welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Options

Welcome!
    You are part of the club now and they only way out is..well..um..being slapped around by 20 women.

:flowerforyou:
  • pros696
    Options

Welcome!
    You are part of the club now and they only way out is..well..um..being slapped around by 20 women.

Humm...Might be worth it (did I say that out loud)
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Welcome!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome, this could be fun!!
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yippee for me, I RAN this morning. yeah, I know I was supposed to wait 4 days, but my math isn't too good! :ohwell: Took it easy, made it short (2.37 in 17 min) then did some walking lunges and side to side squat lunges. Hip held up (so far) and orthotics felt fine, although a little weird. And let me tell you, those endorphins felt great!!

Great runs everyone else, I admire you early birds (jess and Mireille)

Mireille: My hubby does a lot of spinning and says each teacher is different. He enjoys them all, because of the variety.

Off to dream something up for supper (I wish it were so easy!)

Carol
  • Mireille
    Options

Welcome!

LOL, you are going to fit in just perfectly!
  • alimassa
    Options

Welcome!

LOL, you are going to fit in just perfectly!

You are all funny funny girls today. Tomorrow morning I will be running at 530...WHO"S WITH ME?