The Ellusive Inner Thigh Gap

Options
One of my goals was for my thighs not to rub together when I walked....and after 30 pounds down they don't! And hopefully after the last 10 pounds are gone I might even have the ellusive ITG or Inner Thigh Gap!

I'm not sure when this miracle occured--I just noticed it this morning walking through the office that my jeans were not rubbing when I walked. What a great feeling to get there...somewhat better than a number on a scale.

Replies

• write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yay way to go! I can't wait to reach that goal. That is one of may .....
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Awesome! That is a goal that I can relate to!!
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    same here!!!!!! wow good job!!!!! i love this sharing!! things i was even not thinking about, that i can focus on now,,its awsome!!!!! and Soph, i have to add i just felt in love with youre quote, im not sweating, its my fat cells crying, i litterally laughed out loud,,lol
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    So funny - I noticed the same thing and was so excited!!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    In college we used to call this, "Chub Rub". LOL I no longer have Chub Rub either!! It is fantastic! Congrats!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling to get there...somewhat better than a number on a scale.

NSVs make the world go 'round!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hahah I LOVE this! The Elusive ITG hahaha - this is one of my goals as well. Congratulations! (:
  • AriBerries
    AriBerries Posts: 2
    Options
    Oh my goodness - I can't even imagine that just yet :) I can't wait!

Congratulations!! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    My thighs always rubbed together even when I was 120 and skinny...guess I have thick thigh genes :blushing:
  • cheekytart
    cheekytart Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hahaha! The Elusive Innner Thigh Gap is like the ultimate goal for me!
  • staceyrrad
    staceyrrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is too funny!

I was outside jogging yesterday and I was honestly thinking about the same thing!
    Watching them from above, I'm not too sure if they are no longer touching.. or just gently grazing.

I'm so happy for you!
  • annameeks00
    annameeks00 Posts: 46
    Options
    OMG I have totally watched other girls at the gym and been like I WANT MY THIGHS NOT TO TOUCH ANYMORE! lol Thats so funny! and I am sooo happy for ya!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Wow. In my 44 years, I do not EVER remember a time that my thighs didnt rub together. Well done!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Would love that too
  • arielsinlove
    arielsinlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'm looking for the elusive collar bones, myself :embarassed:
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can definitely relate. I was so big at one point that it would hurt after a while (when walking) because of the friction of my thighs rubbing together
  • rhazelwood
    rhazelwood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A HELL of a lot better than a number on a scale! Nobody sees the numbers :)

You're doing great and you look awesome!
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yes! And your pants won't wear down between your thighs! That always happens to me with my work slacks, they get all weird looking where my thighs meet. I can't wait to be in the same boat. :wink: :wink:
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'm looking for the elusive collar bones, myself :embarassed:
    That was my first mini goal as well, and they're starting to peek through!

AWESOME job on knocking the chub rub. BK (before kids, those were the awesome years for my body :happy: ) I was quite active and very thin, and my thighs still touched. Not sure if I'll get there, but I'll definitely add it to my list. Congrats again, must be a perfect feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!