Trying something new

scuff66
scuff66 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm ali. I've been on a weight loss journey since Apr 15 05. I lost 10 lbs and then in a year of business stress and menopausal mess gained it back and 10 more. I'm almost back at my starting weight and look forward to journaling here to support my efforts.
The weeks I work out I do 4x a week - stretching, abs and dumbbells. I follow the WW Core program and it fits with my lifestyle.

Replies

• scuff66
    scuff66 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm ali. I've been on a weight loss journey since Apr 15 05. I lost 10 lbs and then in a year of business stress and menopausal mess gained it back and 10 more. I'm almost back at my starting weight and look forward to journaling here to support my efforts.
    The weeks I work out I do 4x a week - stretching, abs and dumbbells. I follow the WW Core program and it fits with my lifestyle.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Welcome to the site. I have been here almost a month now and love it. It is so nice to see people on here going through the same struggles that I am going through and being able to talk about it. The people on here are very nice and very supportive. I am sure that you will like it also

Connie
  • Welcome to the Forum, you'll get if off in no time, just give it your best and you'll see results in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    OMG a fellow Floridian!!! I thought for sure I was going to gain at least 20 pounds back over Gustav!!! LOL I ate a few bites of chocolate and had a few lollipops...I SURVIVED THE STRESS EATING!!! LOL

Welcome and YOU CAN DO IT!
This discussion has been closed.