Got into your "I'll slim into them" clothes yet?

Options
Cccaroline
Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
Hi everyone,
I don't know how many times have I tried clothes on, and thought it's a bit tight, but "I'll slim into it!!" I've several new things that I never did slim into, but today I tried on a black t shirt with a gorgeous velvet design on the front that I bought 2 years ago, with this promise, and it fitted! It took 2 years but I got there eventually!
Have you got clothes you bought like this, and can you get into any of them yet? :smile:

Replies

• TearsoftheMushroom
    Options
    I have a shopaholic friend who gives me her clothes she does not fit into/does not like etc and many of them still have the tags on - There are some amazing tops in there and I have not got three boxes under my bed of "not quite there yet" clothes hehe. Give me a few months and I will start dragging them out for a try on.

Well done and wear your tshirt with pride!

Gillian
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm fitting into some of them! Still have a little work to do to get in the rest!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    All of my clothes that will fit some day, do now fit me (maybe outdated but fit) LOL so i have to start buying more ...LOL
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Actually, I am. Yea me!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    It will happen! I had it happen to me...and now my "slim" clothes are too big forcing me to buy some new clothes. Which totally sounds like fun, except when it comes to paying for everything from undergarments to jeans and t's. I went from a size 14 to a size 6...you can do it too!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Not only have I gotten into them, they are too big! I've pretty much had to replace my wardrobe (including underwear!!). This has been an expensive undertaking but I'm not complaining.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    That was my goal; to fit into all of my prepregnancy clothes. I went shopping not long before I found out I was pregnant and never wore most of the clothes I bought. So, 3 years after purchase, they fit. Most are now too big as I now weigh less than I did then! Keep up the goos work hun! You're doing great!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes....I saved a couple of clothes that I was determined to get back into. It took five years but I finally put the fork down and committed to a lifetstyle change and here I am slim and trim, lol
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Not only am I fitting into them but a lot of them are simply TOO BIG! My favorite pair of pants were these navy blue khakis and the other day I took them out to wear to work for the first time in about 4 years, pulled them up (with a HUGE grin) and they fit! Then I realized after about three steps that they actually didn't fit, they were WAY too big. Sigh. Had to change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!