the new girl

Options
Hi y'all! I've been using the myfitnesspal app (well it's been loaded on my phone) for a while. OK in all honesty it was cool and I lost 7 pounds using it. THEN I fell off the wagon and gained my 7 pounds back. Recently I was told that I have some internal problems and cannot naturally conceive a child. In order to start my fertility treatments I have to drop 50 lbs. Soooooo I have huge motivation and then I found out there is a website community!!! So I guess I'm looking for friends to keep me on the straight and narrow so I can become a Mommy! Already down 5.4 pounds

Replies

• cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So you have some serious motivation to do this and do it RIGHT. That's fantastic! Kids are a great motivation, that's for sure.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, and welcome aboard!!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Good luck to ya!
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I started to use MFP as a phone app too at first and it took a while to realise just how much more and how much support there was here. Add me as a friend if you like and good luck with your journey! :)
  • sweet_t2483
    sweet_t2483 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone--I'm definitely looking towards the finish line! :smile:
  • Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You have the motivation and people here can help give you the tools needed to get what you want done. I hope the best for ya.

Kevin