Biggest Weight Loser Smufettes 9/10

Good Morning everybody!

today is a circuit workout for me...im gonna try and do all of it!

Can't wait to see the results for this weeks WI:bigsmile:

Whats everybody up too today?

Replies

• Good Morning everybody!

today is a circuit workout for me...im gonna try and do all of it!

Can't wait to see the results for this weeks WI:bigsmile:

Whats everybody up too today?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I think we both started a thread at the same time LOL

Good morning Punka. Have a good day.

Connie
  • It seems as though I'm the newest addition to the Blue Team!

call me Papa Smurf?

LET'S GO TEAM!
  • connieq288
    Welcome Papa Smurf. We need a papa on here. I hope you enjoy the challenge.

Connie
  • Welcome to the challange Papa Smurf....lol. And good mornin everyone else! Last day to weigh in today!! Best of luck to everyone!!

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • I just got added to the blue team too!! GOOOO BLUE!! :)

I'm super excited to be apart of this challenge!! I think it will really help keep me accountable!! :) I don't want to drag the team down!! Thanks for letting me join in!! :)

Soooooo, where is everyone from? Seattle area here!!
  • connieq288
    Western North Carolina here and welcome to the Blue Team.
  • I just got added to the blue team too!! GOOOO BLUE!! :)

I'm super excited to be apart of this challenge!! I think it will really help keep me accountable!! :) I don't want to drag the team down!! Thanks for letting me join in!! :)

Soooooo, where is everyone from? Seattle area here!!

Welcome Cassangelidy. Glad to have you join the team!

I'm in northern British Columbia, Canada here.

I guess we have to be called the Smurfs now that ThisIsJeffHere is on our team?....lol.
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Welcome to the Blue Team. I am in Massachusetts.
  • connieq288
    I just got my Turbo Jam in the mail. Yea I cant wait to start it tomorrow. I hope I can handle it.

Connie
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    good morning blues ..

well today wasnt a good day, we went out for lunch with my bf family and when i eat out i have a hard time with eating well.. since that they like to eat out at pubs,, only vegetarian thing on the menu was macaroni and cheese with fries.. argh ...

anyways im back home now and ill go to my aquaerobics class and ill do some swimming afterwards,,,

hope everybody is having a better day !!

welcome to all new team members :) nice to see you here !

may
  • connieq288
    How is everyone doing on their salt intake for the week. I havent added any extra salt to anything yet for the week. Just checking in.

So since today is the start of a new week or actually was it yesterday. Anyhoo what will be our little challenge for this week. We could try a new healthy food this week. I bought my spaghetti squash but havent tried it yet. I have been busy lately. I was thinking of trying it tomorrow night.

Connie
  • Connie, you will love Turbo Jam!! Its sooo much fun!! I think you have just inspired me to go home and do a DVD!! :) They are hard enough, but you'll be able to keep up!!!
  • Connie, I want to know how Turbo Jam goes for you. I want it but have not gotten it yet?!

Amy
  • Connie, I want to know how Turbo Jam goes for you. I want it but have not gotten it yet?!

Amy

How are you finding the 30 Day Shred Amy? I really do not enjoy it...it's too hard for me!!!....lol.
  • connieq288
    I did my first Zumba class tonight. Whew was that a workout. I burned 881 calories and now I still have to eat 1755 calories and its already 8:30. Well that isnt going to happen tonight. It was fun but hard. I wish I could go on Mondays also but cant due to other engagements. :explode: :grumble: :angry: :mad:
  • I'm new, too!
  • connieq288
    Connie, I want to know how Turbo Jam goes for you. I want it but have not gotten it yet?!

Amy

I got it on a 3 payment plan. Also I googled checkout codes for it and got 10% off. It was only 5.99 off but hey that covers alot of the shipping.

Connie