man why does this always happen.

Options
So I really need new tennis shoes, like I've had these for the last 5 years....bad I know. I hardly ever by stuff for myself, I'd rather spend on my kids. So I have $40 GC to Academy but just found out they don't sell the stinkin shoes I want. I really wanted the KSWISS tubes but of course they don't have it. Any other good recommendations?

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    So I really need new tennis shoes, like I've had these for the last 5 years....bad I know. I hardly ever by stuff for myself, I'd rather spend on my kids. So I have $40 GC to Academy but just found out they don't sell the stinkin shoes I want. I really wanted the KSWISS tubes but of course they don't have it. Any other good recommendations?

I don't have an answer for you but the KSWISS tubes are awesome!! I now have 2 pair because I loved my running so much I got a pair for work since I'm on my feet so much!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Have the guy at the shoe store help you find something else that fits you good.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Order online.
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I bought the Adidas AdiZero Tempo 4's just a couple of weeks ago and I love them! They are very lightweight.