That is pretty stupid!
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    hopefully the lion wins :)-
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    This angers me as well. He needs 5 hours of mental health treatment, not mental preparation...
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    :::sigh::: poor lion; gotta fight some moron...is it wrong to say i hope the lion wins :grumble:
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Maybe he'll get eaten. :bigsmile:
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    What a moron. And the people who are sanctioning it, or those who go to watch are equally idiotic. Hope the lion wins and takes one more defective set of genes out of the gene pool. Let's hope he hasn't procreated already.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's hope the lion wins.
    Idiot.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Idiot. If I were going to Egypt as a tourist I'd choose a different destination after reading that.
  • wendyprofit
    Options
    Sorry about your penis!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    :sad: I'm on the lions side...
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    GET HIM, SIMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a dumb *kitten*... :grumble:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Absolutely barbaric! WTF! And who are the idiots allowing this and PUSHING for it as if it will have a positive outcome? And what if he HAPPENS to injure the lion? Freaking ridiculous!!!!! So... that got me a bit angry :explode: :angry: :mad:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Go lion go. Hey you, out of the pool (gene pool that is)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Pffp!! I'd be more impressed with this guy if he fought one of you guys!
  • deverez
    deverez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You guys are being kinda harsh. He's just a man trying to put on a good show for his countrymen and internationals. The lion is just an animal. People kill animals for sport all the time. It's sad that you all would rather a human die, than an animal.

That being said; he will not win the fight. Not even with a shield and dagger.

Good luck, dude!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    C'mon dude. Just because everyone does it makes it OK?
    People hunt animals and eat them, that is one thing. Doing this just because he wants his 15 minutes of fame or to impress someone is just senseless.
    You guys are being kinda harsh. He's just a man trying to put on a good show for his countrymen and internationals. The lion is just an animal. People kill animals for sport all the time. It's sad that you all would rather a human die, than an animal.

Good luck, dude!
  • deverez
    deverez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    C'mon dude. Just because everyone does it makes it OK?
    People hunt animals and eat them, that is one thing. Doing this just because he wants his 15 minutes of fame or to impress someone is just senseless.

Good luck, dude!

Whether or not something is 'OK' is subjective. It differs from culture to culture, and from person to person.

If you want to get technical; if he is not breaking any laws, and what he is doing is generally accepted by society (which killing animals for sport is), then we can conclude that what he is doing is 'OK'.

Whether or not he eats the animal is irrelevant. We are talking about killing for sport. People do it all over the world... even to more defenseless animals.

What's wrong is hoping the man dies.

It's okay that the lion kills him, but it's crossing moral boundaries for the man to kill the lion?
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Well, he started it...