I started the 30 Day shred today

Options
hglmin
hglmin Posts: 33 Member
Whew! I ust started the 30 day shred and I had to take some rests but I know eventually I wont need to. Anyone else start today or in the last couple days??? Would love motivation to keep going :)

Replies

• Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Educate me please.

This is Jillian Michael's dvd right? Is the title exactly "30 day shred"?

Good luck and congrats on the first day!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    The 1st 2 times I did it, I only managed about 7 mins and 10 mins.

Have now done all the way through, but cant get up the motivation to do it again
  • AllisonWBaker
    Options
    I started yesterday. Today was hard for the first few minutes because I was pretty sore, but once my muscles warmed up, it became much easier. Keep going!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    About 2 years ago I used the video as instructed for 30 days. It was awesome and gets easier to get into after you develop a routine. I didn't lose much weight but I deff noticed a change in my shape. I wish I measured my inches before I started. I would have kept going but on day 31 I got a large tattoo on my lower back and I couldn't do much of the program for a few weeks. Keep me posted on how if goes... maybe you will inspire me to get back into it. :)
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I did this dvd periodically before, but this time I'm determined to do it daily for the 30 days....Today was day 3 for me on level 1.
  • Becki5627
    Becki5627 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've seen a lot of conversation about this 30 day shred. I think I might want in on this! I'll download and check it out. Good luck to everyone!
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes it is a JiIlian dvd, and the title is 30 day shred. It has 3 levels you do each one for 10 days. Its kicks your butt :) I will be taking my measurments for sure so I can see what I end up losing! Good luck to all of you.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I got to level 3 and did one day of it and OH MY GOD! So much harder than the other levels....level 2 was my favorite. I am still determined to finish it though I'm just dreading it now that I know I have to do level 3 again 9 more times!
    Good luck to you!!
  • evelyn602
    evelyn602 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm entering my second week of 30 DS its pretty tough I didn't take measurements but I did lose 2 lbs so far and can definitly feel a difference in my lovehandles they're smaller than ever I think if I stick with it they will finally go away lol well see but I am pleased so far... oh I'm also doing her 6 pack in 6 weeks so that could be a factor in the lovehandles.