Looking for inspiration, motivation & Education!

Options
Bizurnz
Bizurnz Posts: 4 Member
Hello Everyone

It's great to be here! :happy: I just wanted to send a message to say hi and hopefully meet some people on a similar journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. The more stories, tips, ideas, support etc. the better and I know i'm more likely to stick at the this in the long run if there are people out there who can relate.

I have tried every diet under the sun and have had enough! :explode: I've finally given in to the fact that a permanent change is required. Not just sacrificing everything you like for as long as possible and then piling back on all the pounds (and some) when you can't take it anymore!
That said, I started Diet Chef in April as a final attempt to kick start me (due to it's convenience :embarassed: ). I have to say I don't like much of the food and wouldn't recommend it :sick: However, along with personal training I have lost a good amount of weight in a short time. But we all know that is not the hard part!! I have only just realised what a fantastic site this is and started logging things yesterday . I feel this site is the way foward for me and look forward to hearing from you all! :wink:

First question! Is there a gadget that you can buy other than a pedometer that can accurately monitor your calories when excercising? I have nike plus ipod and trainers but that is only good for running.

B x