So awesome!

Options
Lilliana's birthday is on Halloween. She was born on October 31, 2006 at 10:22am. So, finding the right costume is on my mind year round. :laugh: Typically I am a froofroo hair filled with bows and flowers and butterflies and tutus kind of mom, but I want her to have fun on her birthday and not dress her up the way *I* want her to dress up but dress her up so that she actually has fun with it.

You guys remember my husband buying her batman pajamas that are totally boyish? She actually loves them. :indifferent: LOVES THEM. :huh:

Being the awesome super duper mom and wife that I am, I compromised with her costume this year and my sweet little Lilliana is going to be...

m164066068.jpg

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Lilliana's birthday is on Halloween. She was born on October 31, 2006 at 10:22am. So, finding the right costume is on my mind year round. :laugh: Typically I am a froofroo hair filled with bows and flowers and butterflies and tutus kind of mom, but I want her to have fun on her birthday and not dress her up the way *I* want her to dress up but dress her up so that she actually has fun with it.

You guys remember my husband buying her batman pajamas that are totally boyish? She actually loves them. :indifferent: LOVES THEM. :huh:

Being the awesome super duper mom and wife that I am, I compromised with her costume this year and my sweet little Lilliana is going to be...

m164066068.jpg

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Omg! That is way too friggin cute!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    That's the same costume hubby picked out for me. :bigsmile:

Cute, Lina! :smile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Totally cute!!! :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options

You posting pictures of that?

Cute costume. I haven't even thought about what my kids will be. Actually they are old enough to pick out their own, I just get to give the thumbs up or down. My 12 year old has some older friends with some older tastes, some of their costumes get a little scary (to parents).
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

You posting pictures of that?

Cute costume. I haven't even thought about what my kids will be. Actually they are old enough to pick out their own, I just get to give the thumbs up or down. My 12 year old has some older friends with some older tastes, some of their costumes get a little scary (to parents).

Yea....I always wanted to be a "Trampy" something.:huh: My mother put her foot down.....thank the Lord! I look back and think about this belly hanging out of those costumes....goodness!
  • tilly6277
    Options
    I had Wonder Woman underroos when i was a kid!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I wanna be Wonder Woman!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    That is ADORABLE!

Heh...I can't wait till I have little ones to dress up. :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I wanna be Wonder Woman!

I wanna be a Hooters girl....:laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I had underroo's too. They were so cool. I wore them every week when I watched wonder woman.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh how cute!!!! :happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    So cute!!!
    My ds was also born on Halloween...he'll be 5 this year

Kim