I did it!

Options
I met my 12/21 Christmas goal! I've lost ten pounds! I'm really excited, especially since I fell off the wagon last week. I worked out hard this week and started counting calories again and I did it!
What motivation for me to keep it up! I really needed this to help me through the next five days! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I met my 12/21 Christmas goal! I've lost ten pounds! I'm really excited, especially since I fell off the wagon last week. I worked out hard this week and started counting calories again and I did it!
    What motivation for me to keep it up! I really needed this to help me through the next five days! :bigsmile:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK! Congratulations!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Right on!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :heart: :bigsmile:
    So you are well on your way. What are the goals for the new year? :bigsmile:
    --Diann...:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :heart: :bigsmile:
    So you are well on your way. What are the goals for the new year? :bigsmile:
    --Diann...:flowerforyou:
    My next goal is 10 pounds by the first week of February, which is the week we are going to Disney World! I would like to lose my last 13 pounds by then but that's over 2 pounds a week, so I don't know if I can do that. So I will set it at 10 and be very very happy if I do lose 13! :happy:
  • suspendedindusk03
    Options
    Congrats!! And best of luck for your future goals. :flowerforyou: