I fell off the wagon for 3 months!!! :(

Options
Life threw me a few curveballs but here I am again! "Welcome" to everyone I haven't met yet and "hello" to all the MFP'ers that I have met. I really need to stick to it this time!

Have a wonderful day,

Kelly

Replies

• His_Kelly
    Options
    Life threw me a few curveballs but here I am again! "Welcome" to everyone I haven't met yet and "hello" to all the MFP'ers that I have met. I really need to stick to it this time!

Have a wonderful day,

Kelly
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Kelly - Welcome Back :flowerforyou:

One day at a time, and you'll reach your goal in no time. :bigsmile:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome back:happy: I myself have been a slacker, but got back on about a week ago and i am sooo glad i did!! I am already feeling better, i'm sure you will do great too!:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome back

It's funny I have been beating myself up for slacking off these past few months. But today is a new day and I am doing better.

We can do it.

This site Rocks.

nice to meet you
    :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    welcome, love it here, I fell hard as well. Let everyone control my actions. Now I am back on track. Good Luck!!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back all of you! I too fell off the wagon for a few months a while back and I didn't realize how much this site helped me until I got off and came back on a couple of months ago! Life does throw us some curveballs. Hopefully we will all be a little more stable next time! Glad to have you back!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back all of you! I too fell off the wagon for a few months a while back and I didn't realize how much this site helped me until I got off and came back on a couple of months ago! Life does throw us some curveballs. Hopefully we will all be a little more stable next time! Glad to have you back!

I agree this site is AMAZING!!! I did not realize either how great it is until i started using it again.....Good luck to everyone!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome back! I know how it feels to lose track for a few months, but your here now and that's what counts. :flowerforyou:

You can do it this time!!
  • leblancb
    Options
    I fell off for the summer............its hard but I did not gain any weight back. I was proud of myself for that fact, I am back on board.................glad you are too!!