Ummm...

Options
I would never, but referring back to my other thread...maybe i'll wear it for the hubby on Halloween night! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yhst-1296191925331_2018_65949389

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I would never, but referring back to my other thread...maybe i'll wear it for the hubby on Halloween night! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yhst-1296191925331_2018_65949389
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Thata girl, now you've got the right idea!!! I
  • jump_start12
    Options
    hehe, my friend wore that for halloween last year. I do believe you would knock your husband off his rocker in that outfit. :wink: Any husband would probably die a happy man seeing his beautiful wife in that
  • tilly6277
    Options
    Hey! Stay out of my closet! :devil: :blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Lina, check out the way you are standing in your pic and the way she is standing...you've already got the pose, now you just need the outfit. Work it girl....:drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Lina, check out the way you are standing in your pic and the way she is standing...you've already got the pose, now you just need the outfit. Work it girl....:drinker:
    Sorry.... Maddona's Strike a Pose just came to mind...
  • Theresa35
    Options

Urgg, sorry you now have that song in your head...
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

:sick: me too.... let's get back to "All Summer Long"
  • Theresa35
    Options

Drinkin whiskey out the bottle, not thinkin bout tomorrow....

(wait, Shannon will soon be coming back since Whiskey was mentioned...LOL)
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

Drinkin whiskey out the bottle, not thinkin bout tomorrow....

(wait, Shannon will soon be coming back since Whiskey was mentioned...LOL)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options

That's funny. Now I need the fake boobs that stand perky without a bra. :indifferent: After having a baby mine need some kind of support. :noway:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

That's funny. Now I need the fake boobs that stand perky without a bra. :indifferent: After having a baby mine need some kind of support. :noway:
    Go get one of those Dr. 90210 undergarments from Sears. I don't need help there, but elsewhere and my hubby says :tongue:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Nah, that outfit looks tight enough, it will just pop em up there...LOL
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

Now don't say that... I can't be Wonder Woman now. Mine pop out on their own.... With help - that could be bad...
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love:

That a girl.
  • Theresa35
    Options

Now don't say that... I can't be Wonder Woman now. Mine pop out on their own.... With help - that could be bad...

Nah, it's all good...the more they pop, the better....:laugh: But, if you don't feel like you can be WW, come join me as a Hooters Girl...:wink:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

I keep telling my honey we should go there for lunch, but he says that I'm not allowed because they can't handle a "natural" competition

Nah, it's all good...the more they pop, the better....:laugh: But, if you don't feel like you can be WW, come join me as a Hooters Girl...:wink:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options
    Don't know why didn't come through, but...

Been wanting to go there. 'ya know: with the black low cut dress & show them what naturally gifted means, but my hubby won't let me...:happy: :tongue: :happy:
  • Theresa35
    Options

I keep telling my honey we should go there for lunch, but he says that I'm not allowed because they can't handle a "natural" competition

Woohoo, you go girl!!! :drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

Woohoo, you go girl!!! :drinker:
    Are the tips good?