Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

361 Days Later..

So what can I say...MFP has changed me...I am not a dieter, I just eat healthy. I am not exercising because I have to, I am a runner because I LOVE TOO!
This week will mark my 1 year anniversary on MFP. I have met incredible people, who have changed me from a couch loving, cooking baking mother, to this strong confident woman who truly feels I can take on any challenge that is thrown at me! (Remind me of these words after my knee surgery June 8th)
Thank you MFP for helping me, guiding me and encouraging me, every step, and every pound :)

I don't have Before/AFter pics, but I put this album on FB! Check it out!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1460562550482.2063860.1125973059&l=09fc2200fc

Replies

• WOW! What a transformation!! You look INCREDIBLE!! I have been on this site a little over a month and you really have inspired me to do the same (take pics along the way). Again, CONGRATS to YOU! That's amazing!!
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Congrats! You can really see all the effort you put in, you look amazing!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Nice journey, congratulations
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Congratulations...........
  • wow!! amazing job! way to go, im so happy for you! :)
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Awesome job! Way to go!! : )
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Just looked through your whole album. SO inspiring and SO awesome!! You're beautiful :)
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Wow, U look terrific!!! All that hard work is so worth it :) I see that U use the Wii for some of your workouts, waht games do U use?? I use the Wii a lot and am looking for some new games to add. Congrats on all of your success with MFP, I hope to get that far with it too.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Wish I looked that good after losing 29 pounds! I've lost almost 20 and you can't even tell! :angry:

But you look awesome! Congrats!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    You're looking great!
  • Thanks everyone! I haven't touched my WII since about October...but I loved Wii Fit Plus, BIggest LOSER and the coach wii fit.

I will be taking my wii out again soon, since I am having knee surgery and can't run for about 2 months :(
  • rachnado
    rachnado Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Jenn I am so very proud of you and all you have accomplished...

People, she is being modest and has overcome a lot of stuff to get where she is today! I'm very proud to be her friend!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Wow, U look terrific!!! All that hard work is so worth it :) I see that U use the Wii for some of your workouts, waht games do U use?? I use the Wii a lot and am looking for some new games to add. Congrats on all of your success with MFP, I hope to get that far with it too.

Totally agree - AMAZING transformation!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Wow!! And I want to know what Wii games you did to get those muscles! Please share!

Edited to add... just saw the games that you listed in your follow-up. I may have to check out Biggest Loser, since I have Wii Fit Plus.
  • Thanks everyone :)
    I started lifting 6 pound weights on saturday for 20 minutes a day doing varying arm exercises.
    The one thing I have learned is that there is no short cuts;... and the best thing to do is take it one day at a time.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Great job! All the best to you during your recovery from surgery.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!